The Sun "GOBBY Irish PM Leo Varadkar has no idea how much damage he does with every Brexit utterance"

sport02

The Sun "GOBBY Irish PM Leo Varadkar has no idea how much damage he does with every Brexit utterance"

The English Sun newspaper is not too happy with Leo:D

GOBBY Irish PM Leo Varadkar has no idea how much damage he does with every Brexit utterance.
His latest salvo revealed a patronising, pompous arrogance as misplaced as it was sickening.
”The Sun has some more basic facts:Ireland’s population is 4.8million. The UK’s is 66.5million.
Ireland’s economy relies on us so heavily that a “no deal” is forecast to throw 2.5 per cent of its workforce on the dole.
It is far more exposed than any other EU country, or the UK.Our billions bailed out broke Ireland in 2010. Has Varadkar forgotten?
Is he happy to sour relations with millions of UK customers with long memories, who may take against Irish goods?
A wiser man would have acted as peacemaker, constructively helping both sides forge a historic deal in all our interests, including those of his country and its wonderful people.
Instead he chose another role . . . as the snivelling suck-up egging on the playground bullies.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6661480/leo-varadkar-brexiteer-fury-britain-destroy-eu/

truthisfree

Who gives a flying ************************ what the Sun newspaper says...seriously?

milipod

The only sun I am interested in beaming at the moment.

sport02

Yeah but does he even read it, does anyone tbh...?
The last personal attack from the Sun was covered on many radio programs here, as I said it will do Fine Gael no harm, just the Sun probably doesn't realise they're doing Leo and FG a favour here.

truthisfree

The last personal attack from the Sun was covered on many radio programs here, as I said it will do Fine Gael no harm, just the Sun probably doesn't realise they're doing Leo and FG a favour here.
Does not have the slightest effect on FG or Leo at all at all...

devnull

So, the brexiters are going from denial to anger.
It's a pity bargaining isn't earlier in the stages of grief.

Lagertha

I don't know why anyone would buy that rag, unless they still have the topless page 3 girls in it, do they? That sort of rag is all pro union nonsense, with a bit or race baiting, some sports news and a half naked young wan to look at over ones cornflakes.

sport02

It's fun to see the Sun get its knickers in a twist over Ireland, after all they did tell their readers the EU needs them more.

owedtojoy

The English Sun newspaper is not too happy with Leo:D

GOBBY Irish PM Leo Varadkar has no idea how much damage he does with every Brexit utterance.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6661480/leo-varadkar-brexiteer-fury-britain-destroy-eu/
In the pit of my stomach, I have a gnawing feeling that maybe Ireland could be doing more to help the UK to a deal.

But then I see Boris Johnson sneering countenance, or Rees-Mogg's supercilious expression as he tells May to "Call Ireland's bluff". Then I realise these w*nkers think we are just neo-colonial boggers they can dump on because we can't hurt their Old Etonian aloofness and elite status. So fckem.

I hope there is talking going on behind the scenes. May makes a brave show of keeping everything on track, but that can't last much longer.

Betson

Did not even know the Sun covered anything else other ever minute boring detail that happens on Love Island.

ShoutingIsLeadership

The Sun and FG are playing to their respective galleries. Nothing more than that...they're both in the sales business.

ShoutingIsLeadership

In the pit of my stomach, I have a gnawing feeling that maybe Ireland could be doing more to help the UK to a deal.

But then I see Boris Johnson sneering countenance, or Rees-Mogg's supercilious expression as he tells May to "Call Ireland's bluff". Then I realise these w*nkers think we are just neo-colonial boggers they can dump on because we can't hurt their Old Etonian aloofness and elite status. So fckem.

I hope there is talking going on behind the scenes. May makes a brave show of keeping everything on track, but that can't last much longer.
History might prove May to be one very good captain of the ship.

flavirostris

Varadkar should be doing honest broker. After all it's in our interests. Instead he has aligned himself with Juncker and Barnier. So the Sun has a point here.

Man or Mouse

sic transit

New Threads

Most Replies