The Third Year of the Trump Presidency

Jack Walsh

In last hour
Here he is showing his love for women, at his own country club watching the Super Bowl with the owner of the brothel where Robert Kraft was caught relieving his pre match tensions

Trump cheered Kraft’s team to Super Bowl victory with founder of spa where he was busted

I mean seriously, the guy is a fu*king walking calamity
How did she even get within a hundred yards of him?
Probably has reams of dirt on him too, you can bet.

Apparently Miss "Love you Long Time" is a big MAGA head (smart move given how much money she is making getting her masseuses to wank off his pals).
Here she is with Trump at Mar a Lago last year

https://www.motherjones.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/yang-banner1.png?w=1200&h=630&crop=1

Tonnes of photos of her with the two dolt sons as well

Last edited:

Hillmanhunter1

Breaking News:

Bill Shine has resigned!

benroe

I am more convinced than ever the Trump will not last this term.
How convinced were you the last time?, and the time before that, and the time before that?
If only I had a euro for every time someone predicted Trumps imminent demise, I'd probably be the richest man in the world and my prospects would be golden.

Mickeymac

How convinced were you the last time?, and the time before that, and the time before that?
If only I had a euro for every time someone predicted Trumps imminent demise, I'd probably be the richest man in the world and my prospects would be golden.

The last incorrect prediction I made on a POUS election was only 3 years ago.;)

Jack Walsh

More bad news for President Donald Trump in latest Michigan poll

In a state Trump won 2 years ago he now trails by at least 18%
In Minnesota, where he lost by just 1%, he trails by 20% to Klobuchar, and 12-14% any Dem"

Trump is currently pure toxic in the key states he nabbed in 2016 to win the Presidency

But of course the koolaiders maintain he is "even more popular" than he was 2 years ago.

I think (because of the prevalence of approval polls as opposed to actual head to heads), people are underestimating how much ground Trump needs to regain to win in 2020.
The now slowing economy makes regaining that even more difficult for him

O'Sullivan Bere

In last hour
Here he is showing his love for women, at his own country club watching the Super Bowl with the owner of the brothel where Robert Kraft was caught relieving his pre match tensions

Trump cheered Kraft’s team to Super Bowl victory with founder of spa where he was busted

I mean seriously, the guy is a fu*king walking calamity
How did she even get within a hundred yards of him?
Probably has reams of dirt on him too, you can bet.

Apparently Miss "Love you Long Time" is a big MAGA head (smart move given how much money she is making getting her masseuses to wank off his pals).
Here she is with Trump at Mar a Lago last year

https://www.motherjones.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/yang-banner1.png?w=1200&h=630&crop=1

Tonnes of photos of her with the two dolt sons as well
Yep...just another day of comprehensive scumbaggery.

Never mind the anti-immigrant trolling because immigrants have a desired purpose for them....a luxurious country club life serviced by Hispanic and Haitian illegals and cheap H2b visa serf labour with a relaxing 'rub and tug' from trafficked Asians.

Her Trump connections don’t appear to begin and end at the Super Bowl party. Her social-media pages reportedly have numerous photos of her with Trump and his sons Eric and Donald Jr., as well as high-profile Republicans such as Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, Kellyanne Conway, and Sarah Palin. She’s even reported to carry around a rhinestone MAGA purse.

She and her family are reported to have donated more than $42,000 to political action committee Trump Victory as well as a further $16,000 to the president’s campaign.

She’s also been invited to the White House for an event hosted by the Asian American and Pacific Islander Initiative—an advisory group that Trump established by executive order.

Li was pictured in the crowd at the inauguration and has attended events at Mar-a-Lago, and even reportedly received a note from Trump and Melania in September 2018 that read: “Thank you for your friendship and dedication to our cause. Leaders like you in Florida are the key to fulfilling our bold agenda to Make America Great Again!”
Founder of Spa Where Kraft Was Busted Is Big Trump Donor and Posed With President at His Super Bowl Party

owedtojoy

Yep...just another day of comprehensive scumbaggery.

Never mind the anti-immigrant trolling because immigrants have a desired purpose for them....a luxurious country club life serviced by Hispanic and Haitian illegals and cheap H2b visa serf labour with a relaxing 'rub and tug' from trafficked Asians.

Founder of Spa Where Kraft Was Busted Is Big Trump Donor and Posed With President at His Super Bowl Party
The Trumpian Ruling Class have no problem with immigrants, illegal or otherwise, as long as they remain prostitutes, cocaine-suppliers or cheap labour. Much the same attitude as slave-owners had to their slaves.

It is when their children acquire education and some wealth that they become a problem - a rich white dude can pay to demean an Asian sex worker, but what happens when her son turns out to be smarter and more successful than his?

O'Sullivan Bere

The Trumpian Ruling Class have no problem with immigrants, illegal or otherwise, as long as they remain prostitutes, cocaine-suppliers or cheap labour. Much the same attitude as slave-owners had to their slaves.

It is when their children acquire education and some wealth that they become a problem - a rich white dude can pay to demean an Asian sex worker, but what happens when her son turns out to be smarter and more successful than his?
...and those children either being born or becoming naturalised US citizens that grow up to vote, hence one of many reasons they seek to suppress such votes, keep DREAMers illegal, etc.

O'Sullivan Bere

It' should even be expected that the Trump Party would extend the whoring beyond trafficked sex slaves to pimping out the US yet again.

Cindy (Li) Yang, a Florida entrepreneur who founded a chain of spas and massages parlors that included the one where New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft was arrested recently for allegedly soliciting prostitution, also runs a consulting business that has offered to sell Chinese clients access . . .
. . .
It details Yang's vast network within the Trump administration and Republican Party — including photos with the president, his family, members of Congress and key White House aides — and offers businesses and individuals a window into that network.
Florida spa founder offered access to Trump and family at Mar-a-Lago to Chinese clients, according to firm's website

owedtojoy

It' should even be expected that the Trump Party would extend the whoring beyond trafficked sex slaves to pimping out the US yet again.

Florida spa founder offered access to Trump and family at Mar-a-Lago to Chinese clients, according to firm's website
Ms Li Yang somehow got left behind when the swamp was being drained. Even scored an invite to the President's Super Bowl Party, where she got a selfie with Trump.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-41m0N-XehK8/XIJ7Zhlsl8I/AAAAAAAAcY0/mNMdo56BcAUEf1TVbi1m_nWICycisXnXgCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png

The woman who snapped the blurry Super Bowl selfie with the president was Li Yang, 45, a self-made entrepreneur from China who started a chain of Asian day spas in South Florida. Over the years, these establishments — many of which operate under the name Tokyo Day Spas — have gained a reputation for offering sexual services.”
Trump Watched Super Bowl with Founder of Busted Spa

Jack Walsh

Jack Walsh

Ms Li Yang somehow got left behind when the swamp was being drained. Even scored an invite to the President's Super Bowl Party, where she got a selfie with Trump.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-41m0N-XehK8/XIJ7Zhlsl8I/AAAAAAAAcY0/mNMdo56BcAUEf1TVbi1m_nWICycisXnXgCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png

Trump Watched Super Bowl with Founder of Busted Spa
A Florida massage parlor owner has been selling Chinese execs access to Trump at Mar-a-Lago

It gets better, Yang, aside from making good twine getting paid for Trump's pals' hand shandies, has her own firm, and charges Chinese business people to get one one meetings with Trump and family members, including Oval Office meets.
And does anyone believe Trump and family aren't getting paid for this?

Seriously, if the Trump family made a film of them all blowing goats in the Oval Office, they couldn't demean the office any further than they have already done.

StirCharles

We have got to move on, he won and now we must pick someone with a chance of beating him, because Warren and Biden will be trounced.
Tulsi Gabbard can beat him.