The Third Year of the Trump Presidency

Jack Walsh

CNN---LOL-- how about throwing up a link so that we can see through the BS

And just so you wont whine that you don't watch CNN, just watch the 20 second segment at 8.00
Ruddy (one of Trump's best friends who speaks to him almost daily) unequivocally calls the investigation into the Bidens BS and there isn't an ounce of evidence they did anything wrong

Wagmore

And just so you wont whine that you don't watch CNN, just watch the 20 second segment at 8.00
Ruddy (one of Trump's best friends who speaks to him almost daily) unequivocally calls the investigation into the Bidens BS and there isn't an ounce of evidence they did anything wrong
Haven't even watched yet and already I see the same guy called out Dem tactics on impeachment as a"head fake.' Do you believe that too Jack? Such a distorter. Sly as ever Jack....sly as ever...

Jack Walsh

Haven't even watched yet and already I see the same guy called out Dem tactics on impeachment as a"head fake.' Do you believe that too Jack? Such a distorter. Sly as ever Jack....sly as ever...
Here is my post
Interestingly, another great pal of Trump's from the media, Chris Ruddy CEO of Newsmax, said on CNN last night that Trump's Presidency is now in "mortal danger" and while defending Trump to the hilt also admitted the whole Biden investigation stuff was total BS

What part of the bold writing do you fail to understand as me explaining that while defending his pal vigorously, Ruddy did express fears for his Presidency and called the Biden stuff BS.
How can anyone sane say that I distorted or did not accurately and factually summarise Ruddy's interview?
Point to me where in the above verbatim quote from my post did I in anyway distort the facts or accuracy of the interview?

I don't care whether this inflames, I think you are losing the plot, you are visibly becoming more deranged and irrational by the day

You don't seem to read posts anymore, you just charge in screaming and ranting "fake news, lies, distortion, case closed, credibility destroyed, ..."

Wagmore

Here is my post
Interestingly, another great pal of Trump's from the media, Chris Ruddy CEO of Newsmax, said on CNN last night that Trump's Presidency is now in "mortal danger" and while defending Trump to the hilt also admitted the whole Biden investigation stuff was total BS

What part of the bold writing do you fail to understand as me explaining that while defending his pal vigorously, Ruddy did express fears for his Presidency and called the Biden stuff BS.
How can anyone sane say that I distorted or did not accurately and factually summarise Ruddy's interview?
Point to me where in the above verbatim quote from my post did I in anyway distort the facts or accuracy of the interview?

I don't care whether this inflames, I think you are losing the plot, you are visibly becoming more deranged and irrational by the day

You don't seem to read posts anymore, you just charge in screaming and ranting "fake news, lies, distortion, case closed, credibility destroyed, ..."
Only when the cap fits. You said he defended him to the hilt but you didn't describe the manner of that defense What he's saying is much more than a defense. The implications of what he's suggesting is that Dems are being wilfully dishonest and borderline treasonous. That's an accusation not a defense. To cherry pick what you highlighted and to omit chapter and verse on the main thrust of his contribution is to distort. Unless that is if you agree with him. If you think he's nuts to suggest, rightfully in my opinion, that Dems are corrupt crooks then how can you imply credence around what he says about Biden. As I say, gross twist from a gross twister

Jack Walsh

Trump ally calls impeachment "regicide" and the whistleblowers "suicide bombers".

You are desperately trying to diffuse a growing fear that your President is above the law and behaving like a despot or a monarch

What do you do?
You put a pair of nutcases and conspiracy theorists on TV and let them use the phrase "regicide" to describe attacks on the President

If this pair of imbeciles is the best Trump has to offer in defence' he's fu*ked.

Last edited:

Jack Walsh

Only when the cap fits. You said he defended him to the hilt but you didn't describe the manner of that defense What he's saying is much more than a defense. The implications of what he's suggesting is that Dems are being wilfully dishonest and borderline treasonous. That's an accusation not a defense. To cherry pick what you highlighted and to omit chapter and verse on the main thrust of his contribution is to distort. Unless that is if you agree with him. If you think he's nuts to suggest, rightfully in my opinion, that Dems are corrupt crooks then how can you imply credence around what he says about Biden. As I say, gross twist from a gross twister
My post was an entirely accurate, fair and factual summary of the content of Ruddy's interview
Your claim that I distorted it is wholly false
facial egg splat, case closed, credibility destroyed etc etc etc

Wagmore

My post was an entirely accurate, fair and factual summary of the content of Ruddy's interview
Your claim that I distorted it is wholly false
facial egg splat, case closed, credibility destroyed etc etc etc
Only it isn't One question- do you think Ruddy has any credibility when he claims Dems impeachment ploy is a head fake? Didn't think so. Listen Jack you know you're a craven distorter willing to lie to defend your twisted ideology. You've been exposed numerous times. Take responsibility for your lies. You can't have it both ways.

livingstone

Highlighting corruption of a political opponent is both self-serving and a public good.

There is no conflict of interest and therefore no case for impeachment.
He didn't highlight anything.

He used the power of his Government to ask a foreign Government to investigate his political opponent. Impeachable.

livingstone

He specially mentioned the Ukrainian organisation crowdstrike and them knowing more about the DNC hack than they are letting on ,Biden came up because they were talking about the former prosecutor who was sacked in the middle of investigations by the last Ukrainian president , Trump mentioned the video where Biden is boasting about how he pressured the Ukrainians into sacking him , it is only natural for Trump ask the new president to ensure nothing untoward went on there.
So on my question on which other individuals he wanted investigated, you can't name one.

So either:

(a) Biden is the only corrupt actor in Ukraine; or

(b) Trump doesn't give a toss about corruption and instead abused his power to seek the investigation of his opponent by a foreign Government.

You can claim it's (a) if you like, but honestly, what's the point. You know what happened, I know what happened. You're fine with abuse of office by a cult idol, I'm not.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies