The Third Year of the Trump Presidency

pablabel12

An anatomy of a Trump scam.

Not his biggest, not even as big as Trump University, but enough to give a full view of a crook who does small scams as well as big ones.

1. Trump made money on a charitable event giving the Unicorn Children’s Foundation a discount on its costs via the purchase of the auctioned painting, owned by the Unicorn Foundation, a portrait of himself.
  2. But the contribution/discount never came out of Trump’s pocket.
  3. Rather, he funded the discount via the Trump Foundation using money contributed by others.

Any other politician would be run out of town for scamming a children's charity.

Yes he really is some piece of work. I suppose he attracts the worst kind of people. The idea that this is the POTUS is just astounding.

pablabel12

Myers is just excellent, I can just see Trump with steam coming out his ears watching this.
Trump fancies himself as the Hitler of the current era, no wonder he fawns to Putin and other dictators.
Yet still we have nut jobs on here defending this sh1t.

pablabel12

offalypat

How is it "making things difficult for the Dems"? If his tax returns are fine, they have nothing to gain from them being made public? Quite the opposite - if nothing is amiss.

Did the GOP gain from Obama's returns being released? Remember he finally published his birth cert because he felt that it was the best way to shut all but the nuttiest of birther nutters up. Did the GOP gain from it being released or did it in fact do as he expected, and ensure that all the saner ones walked away the birther nonsense?
Myers is just excellent, I can just see Trump with steam coming out his ears watching this.
Trump fancies himself as the Hitler of the current era, no wonder he fawns to Putin and other dictators.
Yet still we have nut jobs on here defending this sh1t.
what was the last book baghdadi read wonder was it obamas dreams of my father.

pablabel12

what was the last book baghdadi read wonder was it obamas dreams of my father.
Jesus you are so witty not!!! Trump had nothing to do with the killing of Baghdadi no more than Obama had anything to do with the killing of Bin Laden.
Shall I just remind you of Trumps press conference where he claimed he did it all himself. with the help of the dog!!!!

Wagmore

Coup? The US impeachment process is as much part of their democratic system as the Supreme Court. It is both legal and appropriate in the current circumstances.
Using the term "coup" in this instance is an absurd, hysterical lie. Why? Because it is not a violent power grab by Trump's opponents, and if the process did actually manage to remove Trump from office, another right wing Republican ally of Trump, i.e. Mike Pence, would replace him. So please stop talking bollocks.

Do some research and thus stop embarrassing yourself. Ukraine whistleblower's attorney is on the record of calling for a "coup" two feckin years ago FFS.

pablabel12

Intelligent debate -LOL, ultimate oxymoron coming from you...
This is what our resident genius/gobshite supports and condones.

For a genius, you have a very limited vocabulary, how many times have you accused other posters of "embarrassing themselves"?? But there again your hero also has a very limited vocabulary, it is only in crime, fornication and scamming that he excels himself.

raetsel

Do some research and thus stop embarrassing yourself. Ukraine whistleblower's attorney is on the record of calling for a "coup" two feckin years ago FFS.
:ROFLMAO:
And that proves that the impeachment process is a coup? Grow up!

Jack Walsh

Another politician who would be run out of town of he was not a Trump lickspittle.

Rep Jim Jordan (R) is appalled by whistleblowing on criminal activity in Government, but is ok with an employee publicly masturbating, and is ok with being complicit in sexual abuse.

Wonder how long Jordan's career would last, if he was a Democrat? And how much publicity would the case get?

Ah here, it's just "locker room messing"
Same as Trump's admission of grabbing women's pussies
If a middle aged coach cannot jack off in showers in front of college kids what is the world coming to?
The deranged Libs will want rape made a crime next?
PC gone mad!

Jordan is your classic alpha male school psychopath
In Ireland 40 years ago he would be the one telling you leathering was good for us and we deserved it.
He's be defending sadistic brothers and priest as great men who were making us strong by leathering us and sodomising us.

I went to school with pyschos likle this, convinced even today whatever bit of success they have had in life was because they were beaten and generally treated like dirt.

If you are in any way puzzled by people like Jordan fervently fighting for Trump despite undoubtedly knowing he is a repulsive human being, this college stuff tells you all you want to know
This loony American alpha male thing where you stick up for "the team" no matter what
Your coach is your God (just as Trump is now Jordan's God)
So he is sadist and a perv, so what, he gets the job done, we win.
He's a cheat and a racist, so what, he gets the job done, we win.

ie
A mental immature twat who sees a wrestling team as some sort of unbreakable fraternity, where every flaw (including rape) can be glossed over if you get results

owedtojoy

Ah here, it's just "locker room messing"
Same as Trump's admission of grabbing women's pussies
If a middle aged coach cannot jack off in showers in front of college kids what is the world coming to?
The deranged Libs will want rape made a crime next?
PC gone mad!

Jordan is your classic alpha male school psychopath
In Ireland 40 years ago he would be the one telling you leathering was good for us and we deserved it.
He's be defending sadistic brothers and priest as great men who were making us strong by leathering us and sodomising us.

I went to school with pyschos likle this, convinced even today whatever bit of success they have had in life was because they were beaten and generally treated like dirt.

If you are in any way puzzled by people like Jordan fervently fighting for Trump despite undoubtedly knowing he is a repulsive human being, this college stuff tells you all you want to know
This loony American alpha male thing where you stick up for "the team" no matter what
Your coach is your God (just as Trump is now Jordan's God)
So he is sadist and a perv, so what, he gets the job done, we win.
He's a cheat and a racist, so what, he gets the job done, we win.

ie
A mental immature twat who sees a wrestling team as some sort of unbreakable fraternity, where every flaw (including rape) can be glossed over if you get results
"It was only a good Republican wank, yer honner. What you could call being Presidential"

Ilovepie

The charity scam could be the straw. People will be seriously turned off by that. Its a simple scam and easy to understand. He messed up badly there.

Wagmore

:ROFLMAO:
And that proves that the impeachment process is a coup? Grow up!
I didn't say it proved anything What I did imply is that it suggests the whole process is a charade and that main players are terminally compromised.

raetsel

I didn't say it proved anything What I did imply is that it suggests the whole process is a charade and that main players are terminally compromised.
You have no idea what a coup actually is if you think that the current impeachment process even comes close.
1. A coup is a violent takeover of power. This is a peaceful legal process.
2. If it were successful, a Democrat wouldn't take over the presidency. Trump's deputy would.

pablabel12

You have no idea what a coup actually is if you think that the current impeachment process even comes close.
2. If it were successful, a Democrat wouldn't take over the presidency. Trump's deputy would.
Waggy understands very little, which is of course why he is a TT. Trump is ignorant himself and attracts ignorant people.
Everything Waggy posts here is about distraction from the criminal administration that has scammed its way into power.
However the day of reckoning is nigh, Trump will resign in disgrace.

raetsel

Waggy understands very little, which is of course why he is a TT. Trump is ignorant himself and attracts ignorant people.
Everything Waggy posts here is about distraction from the criminal administration that has scammed its way into power.
However the day of reckoning is nigh, Trump will resign in disgrace.
I'd bet that he will go the full term. This is not 1974 when the climate was very different. The Republicans had a lot more integrity then. There is no hope of the impeachment process bringing him down and he knows it. So he will brazen it out till the end.

Wagmore

You're either too dumb to understand my point or else you're being intentionally evasive. I never said the impeachment process was a "coup." I said it involved individuals who had expressed a desire for a coup and that such sentiments rendered them terminally compromised in terms of credibility.

Dreaded_Estate

What difference does that make?
It doesn't change what Trump did nor the evidence of multiple other witnesses

Last edited:

Dreaded_Estate

You're either too dumb to understand my point or else you're being intentionally evasive. I never said the impeachment process was a "coup." I said it involved individuals who had expressed a desire for a coup and that such sentiments rendered them terminally compromised in terms of credibility.
Again trying to make the whistle blower the scape goat is a losing strategy.

Their initial report has been entirely backed by accounts of multiple other people who were just as concerned about the president's actions.

Any comments on the facts of the case against Trump?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies