• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

The Third Year of the Trump Presidency

Wagmore

Reports that weren't made at the time, mind.

And what was that you were saying about fake news earlier?
Ah jayzuzzz--if you're saying the article is Fake, go ahead and say it. Lose even more credibility.

raetsel

Surely you meant to say the Mainstream Fake Media? Considering the day and what they were witnessing, one word-vermin.Every one should have been fecked out of the country
Balls. More that 14 years after the event, some Trump fanatics 'remember' something that wasn't reported at the time?The American "MSM" as you call it had no problem reporting the Palestinian celebrations. Why on earth do you think they'd cover up for other Muslims in NJ? You're just another paranoid Trumpista nutter peddling obvious lies and everyone else can see it, other than your comrades on the fringes of sanity.

Wagmore

Pity Trump doesn't have the same scruples about Ilhan Omar then.
If you're comparing the atmousphere that prevails in America today to the tinderbox that prevailed in the inmediate aftermath of 9/11, then America can be added to the increasing number of subjects you know nothing about

petaljam

Balls. More that 14 years after the event, some Trump fanatics 'remember' something that wasn't reported at the time?The American "MSM" as you call it had no problem reporting the Palestinian celebrations. Why on earth do you think they'd cover up for other Muslims in NJ? You're just another paranoid Trumpista nutter peddling obvious lies and everyone else can see it, other than your comrades on the fringes of sanity.
For a poster who claimed to be happy to admit when he wasn't sure of something, it's positively hilarious.
Trump said he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating, and Wagmore thinks an article saying that there is not a single contemporaneous report of that is evidence that Trump is right? I would say "you couldn't make it up", but Trump does, every day. And some eejits still believe him!

If you're comparing the atmousphere that prevails in America today to the tinderbox that prevailed in the inmediate aftermath of 9/11, then America can be added to the increasing number of subjects you know nothing about
Oh dear. No I'm not.

(When you have to make up other posters' posts for them, you've obviously lost the debate.)

Wagmore

I think you'll find you're the one that has been exposed as telling lies.I'll be back with Exhibit A

O'Sullivan Bere

Based on this, I don't think the accusations that Muslims were celebrating across the Hudson can be described as false. I have to say, I'm appalled. Anyone who could do that given the obscenity of what was happening are undeniably the dregs of humanity
There's always been claims by some to have witnessed that but under chaotic circumstances it's often unreliable. Most of the stories seem to flow from a pack of youthful jerks acting the maggot outside the Paterson library, but it's even questioned whether or not they were Muslims (Hispanic). Might there been an anomalous A-hole here and there? Sure...A-holes are everywhere and it's a heavily populated area. Muslims coming out cheering en masse? No. Quite frankly, that would have been detected, especially the resulting riot against such dregs of humanity.

Wagmore

For a poster who claimed to be happy to admit when he wasn't sure of something, it's positively hilarious.
Trump said he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating, and Wagmore thinks an article saying that there is not a single contemporaneous report of that is evidence that Trump is right? I would say "you couldn't make it up", but Trump does, every day. And some eejits still believe him!

Oh dear.

When you have to make up other posters' posts for them, you've obviously lost the debate.
Yes, I have the humility to admit I'm open to correction when I'm open to correction and need to factcheck. That's why I used the the term this morning. I'm no longer "open to correction" because i've subsequently uncovered info that has exposed you and other posters as being at best, economical with the truth, and at worst, devious Trump hating spoofers. Your collective tantrums reflect badly on you all. The evidebce is there.If the newspaper report is true, and there is no reason to doubt it, there were Muslims celebrating 9/11 on Americab soil. It deserves to be condemned. Can any of you even admit that

Wagmore

There's always been claims by some to have witnessed that but under chaotic circumstances it's often unreliable. Most of the stories seem to flow from a pack of youthful jerks acting the maggot outside the Paterson library, but it's even questioned whether or not they were Muslims (Hispanic). Might there been an anomalous A-hole here and there? Sure...A-holes are everywhere and it's a heavily populated area. Muslims coming out cheering en masse? No. Quite frankly, that would have been detected, especially the resulting riot against such dregs of humanity.
Fair enough but I've reread the article. It talks of dozens of people at two locations and another at a rooftop location. Also reports of shouts of Allah Akbar by named witnesses. Also spoke of 911 system being flooded with complaints. Considering the day and proximity to Twin Towers, it's not insignificant if accurate.

Wagmore

Have to admit, I would have thought so until reading article

Wagmore

It may be fake.

Just as you claim that other reports are fake.
I guess it could be. I have to admit, I would have thought the claims were mostly BS till I read article. But it rings true to me for reasons to do with tone and names of witnesses etc. I also remember hearing aomethibg at the time

Last edited:

Wagmore

The police said it didn't.
Consider this: I'm sure that most of us who were old enough can remember seeing the images of the Palestinians on the West Bank celebrating. This was widely reported at the time. Trump claims that there were thousands of Muslims in NJ celebrating. If there were celebrations in New Jersey, which is actually the most densely populated stated in the USA with 1210 people per square mile, how come it wasn't reported in the media, when the Palestinian incident was? How come there were no media reports at the time?
FGS, use whatever common sense you have! It didn't happen. Trump made this up - He seems to make stuff up like other people have hot dinners. Only last week he claimed his father was born in Germany.
Here's The Hateful History Of Falsely Accusing U.S. Muslims Of Celebrating On 9/11
From the archives: What Trump said about some cheering 9/11
Most Densely Populated U.S. States
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
As I said Exhibit A---" Trump made this up " The article posted suggests he didn't. Were you in America at the time. Do you know for sure images of dancing Palestinians were carried on American media at the time? I'm not saying it wasn't. Just my hunch is that it wouldn't have been in the immediate aftermath because of sensitivity. Because I was here, I remember RTE carrying it that very night. No surprise there. Many in Irish media felt America had only itself to blame for 9/11.Many still do

Beachcomber

Yes, I have the humility to admit I'm open to correction when I'm open to correction and need to factcheck. That's why I used the the term this morning. I'm no longer "open to correction" because i've subsequently uncovered info that has exposed you and other posters as being at best, economical with the truth, and at worst, devious Trump hating spoofers. Your collective tantrums reflect badly on you all. The evidebce is there.If the newspaper report is true, and there is no reason to doubt it, there were Muslims celebrating 9/11 on Americab soil. It deserves to be condemned. Can any of you even admit that

Should Trump be condemned for lying?

Beachcomber

As I said Exhibit A---" Trump made this up " The article posted suggests he didn't. Were you in America at the time. Do you know for sure images of dancing Palestinians were carried on American media at the time? I'm not saying it wasn't. Just my hunch is that it wouldn't have been in the immediate aftermath because of sensitivity. Because I was here, I remember RTE carrying it that very night. No surprise there. Many in Irish media felt America had only itself to blame for 9/11.Many still do

Trump made up what he claimed - that THOUSANDS of Muslims were out celebrating in NJ, and the he SAW IT ON TV.

He's a liar.

The article, even if true, doesn't support what Trump said.

Beachcomber

I guess it could be. I have to admit, I would have thought the claims were mostly BS till I read article. But it rings true to me for reasons to do with tone and names of witnesses etc. I also remember hearing aomethibg at the time
It still doesn't back up what Trump claimed.

Jack Walsh

You're not open to correcting yourself, it's just another fantasy of yours.

"I've uncovered information on P.ie posters and exposed it..."
FFS
Nutter

And tidy up your spelling, for someone who claims to be a top tier journalist, it's deplorable

Beachcomber

Good, you admit he was smarter than Hillary, more popular and kicked her fat hole.

Nope.

You don't have to be smart to get elected.

As for more popular, more people voted for Clinton than Trump. You really hate that fact, don;t you?

I actually predicted that Trump would win the 2016 election. I was right.

Why are you still having a go at people like me about 2016? I thought that they were both poor candidates.