The Third Year of the Trump Presidency

USER1234

One of McCain's propaganda broadcasts on behalf of North Vietnam.

He says a more than name, rank and serial number.

That I can tell you.
The fact excerpts from McCain's spoken, forced "confession" (after he was tortured) was used to make a propaganda film is not news

pablabel12

The fact excerpts from McCain's spoken, forced "confession" was used to make a propaganda film is not news
Voltaire has once again demonstrated that he is the biggest scumbag on this site. To even imagine the horror that McCain would have gone through in terms of torture and worse, would stop anyone even thinking about criticising him.
But then Volty is a bit like his idol in that regard, because he cannot feel empathy for his fellow human beings.

McTell

Twitter
No
a more interesting question is, would the US be able to raise a conscript army today from Dem supporting males ? :unsure:
//
They do look like hackers.

And hackers is going to won the next, er, conflict.

Paddyc

In other news Duncan Hunter is pleading guilty to campaign finance violation charges in a plea deal.

He was the second member of congress to support Donald Trump.

Everything Trump touches dies.

USER1234

Last edited:

USER1234

Only in the trumps America would this happen...

Pro-Trump Nazi Again Files GOP Bid For US House

Arthur Jones, a perennial candidate who was a leader of the American Nazi Party, filed this morning to run as a Republican in the 3rd Congressional District. Jones won 26.5 percent of the vote against Democratic incumbent Dan Lipinski last year.

But, unlike last time, Jones will likely have to defeat a Republican primary opponent.
Unsurprisingly hes also Holocaust denier and white supremacist!

Last edited:

O'Sullivan Bere

It could go either way - some people would be happy to buy cheaper but I expect as many would be prepared to boycott them for the same reason?
Sadly I doubt it. Whereas some people support better pay and working conditions, immigration visas to meet labour needs, etc, people rarely refuse cheaper prices where available. That's why the topic needs regulation. As James Madison aptly said: “If men were angels, no government would be necessary."

O'Sullivan Bere

In other news Duncan Hunter is pleading guilty to campaign finance violation charges in a plea deal.

Naturally he's also publicly minimising the nature and extent of his misconduct in his change of plea, all after getting a free pass to re-election from the GOP base after labelling it...quelle surprise...a witch hunt.

Despite being indicted in August 2018 for 60 criminal counts of campaign finance violations amounting to nearly $250,000, Hunter narrowly won reelection last November after repeatedly arguing that he was the subject of a political witch hunt. But Hunter’s wife Margaret pleaded guilty in June to knowingly diverting campaign funds to cover personal expenses, and filing false records to conceal facts. . . . Over the course of the trial, prosecutors showed how the Hunters repeatedly used funds to pay for routine family expenses and extravagant vacations. It also showed that Hunter had engaged in extramarital affairs with at least five women, paying for dates with women with campaign funds.

Jack Walsh

And let's not forget the first member of Congress who endorsed him, corrupt thief Chris Collins, who even though the GOP knew what he had done and was almost certainly going to prison, still allowed him stand in midterms, presumably too afraid to block someone (even a crook) who is a Trump lick arse.

O'Sullivan Bere

One of McCain's propaganda broadcasts on behalf of North Vietnam.

He says a more than name, rank and serial number.

That I can tell you.
And you'd be the brave lad to endure relentless indefinite torture whistling Amhrán na bhFiann....geez, where were ya when Lenny Murphy roamed the streets 'taig hunting' with his hoods....

Last edited:

Jack Walsh

You never heard the expression--"There are lies, more lies. And statistics?" Probably not. Too busy spouting statistics..
Yes I have, it is consistently misused by gobshites who want to dismiss hard accurate and independent data, preferring convenient anecdotes and lies, because those lies tell them what they want to hear.

Conversely, if the Dept of Labour next month release a figure that shows the average US wage has risen sharply, I will make a point here of acknowledging that and not disputing its validity.

But I don't expect that to occur, because Trump and his beloved stock market want wages stagnant.
There is very little real growth in the US, so it needs the stock market, and with no growth, to keep corporate profits growing at even a very modest pace, needs stagnant wages.

Wagmore

And you'd be the brave lad to endure relentless indefinite torture whistling Amhrán na bhFiann....geez, where were ya when Lenny Murphy roamed the streets with his hoods hunting taigs....
That's very unfair. Voltaire was asked for chapter and verse on his accusation and he gave it. I wasn't aware of this tape. Truth is the truth. It could be that McCain gave it under duress and as a result of torture but it could be as he says, that he was blown away by the way he was treated after being shot down. I wouldn't be one to judge either way, though if it's the latter he's obviously broken military protocol or law. Anyway, truth is the truth. A lot would depend on if McCain commented on tape subsequently or claimed he had no case to answer. Either way, Volataire should be commended for posting

Jack Walsh

Maria Butina (the Russian stooge who pretended to be a gun fan to infiltrate the NRA as a Russian spy) has just been released after serving 15 months
She has spoken since her release at her surprise at just how bad a US prison stretch is

I think Rudi's two boyos will have been listening very closely to her comments!

pablabel12

That's very unfair. Voltaire was asked for chapter and verse on his accusation and he gave it. I wasn't aware of this tape. Truth is the truth. It could be that McCain gave it under duress and as a result of torture but it could be as he says, that he was blown away by the way he was treated after being shot down. I wouldn't be one to judge either way, though if it's the latter he's obviously broken military protocol or law. Anyway, truth is the truth. A lot would depend on if McCain commented on tape subsequently or claimed he had no case to answer. Either way, Volataire should be commended for posting
Birds of a feather stick together, in your case like sh2te

Jack Walsh

Trump has tweeted in last 20 mins the possibility of getting Supreme Court to shut down the impeachment inquiry.

Radical Left has NO CASE. Read the Transcripts. Shouldn’t even be allowed. Can we go to Supreme Court to stop?

You can just see his thought process.
"jeez, what use is having your own Supreme Court unless they do stuff for you">?
Tweet?
"lazy SC not doing their job, other countries laughing at us..."

New Threads

Most Replies