The Third Year of the Trump Presidency

Pyewacket

Trump and Andrew is a comparison worth considering.

You see, Andrew is done. He has been expelled from the House of Windsor, dumped by the institutions he was the patron of, not able to show his face in public. He is f*ucking finished.

And the proud Republicans say only a Republic is responsive to public pressure.

Hah-hah.

Wagmore

Wag you openly worship an inveterate and pathological liar in Trump
You even admitted today Trump told a bare faced lie regarding Prince Andrew
Yet you have the cheek to try to promote yourself as some sort of truth crusader

Do you know how ****ed up that makes you look?

Also
Consistently maintaining someone is honest (as you robustly maintain Trump is) while simultaneously acknowledging he lies, is in fact dishonest and yes, that makes you a liar.
You're twisting things again I've never said Trump is honest or that he doesn't tell lies. I've always maintained with politicians, the best you've got is "least bad"In the case of Trump, compared to his detractors, Dems, cheerliar chorus here, corrupt media, etc Trump is a titan of truth. I still maintain that

amsterdemmetje

No it's not. My only concern is truth, the objective truth. That's why I'm despised by Pie's chorus of Libbie cheerliars and the mentally unwell. Odious and vile individuals all. Willing to lie at the drop of a hat if it means they can character assassinate. Amsterdamn is a classic example of what I'm talking about. I used the word "impeccable" about a specific instance and he twists it knowingly to imply I was talking in general. Am I bovvered? Do I give a monkeys? Can you point to one instance where I ever "lied"on this forum? Ans=No on all fronts .When the truth is on your side, you don't need to lie.
You said JP Watson was an "impeccable source " when describing someone who made life miserable by telling lies about Sandy Hook and was caught telling those lies . You knowingly called that person who told those despicable lies "an impeccable source " and you did it after the fact and you have the gall to call people here degenerate.

Wagmore

So you never said PJ Watson of Infowars was "impeccable source" is that what you are saying ?
Amster, you don't get it. I regard you as a pathological liar with verbal abuse issues. You ran out of road with me long ago courtesy of contemptible lies about my daughter and my supposed support for that right wing gay commentator whose name escapes me and that I never liked. To name but a few.Do you honestly think I'm going to give you the respect needed to engage in debate? No chance. Take responsibility for your lies before you can expect any engagement from me.
PS, your lies don't bother me in the slightest, just couldn't be arsed exposing myself to more

Wagmore

You said JP Watson was an "impeccable source " when describing someone who made life miserable by telling lies about Sandy Hook and was caught telling those lies . You knowingly called that person who told those despicable lies "an impeccable source " and you did it after the fact and you have the gall to call people here degenerate.
No only certain posters with a proclivity for porkies not mentioning any names, or pointing any fingers, don't you know

Pyewacket

I heard somewhere that alt right shit heads like to start stuff on social media that no one ever in their entire lives gave two shits for in order to create the impression that there is some groundswell behind their wibbling-wankology. A real surge. Yawn.

JP watson, my arse. You are trying to get him up the Google algorithms ahead of JP Watson, Optician :)

Wagmore

I heard somewhere that alt right shit heads like to start stuff on social media that no one ever in their entire lives gave two shits for in order to create the impression that there is some groundswell behind their wibbling-wankology. A real surge. Yawn.

JP watson, my arse. You are trying to get him up the Google algorithms ahead of JP Watson, Optician :)
Sherry O Clock?

USER1234

Trump Calls Schiff “Maniac, Deranged, Very Sick, Liar”

“I think he is a maniac. I think Adam Schiff is a deranged human being. I think he grew up with a complex for lots of reasons that are obvious. I think he is a very sick man and he lies. He made up my conversation with the president of Ukraine.” – Glorious Leader, ranting before the international press at the NATO summit in London
My response:

1) Trump is actually discribing himself perfectly here!

2)
images.jpeg

Last edited:

Jack Walsh

No only certain posters with a proclivity for porkies not mentioning any names, or pointing any fingers, don't you know

You openly worship a man who you have now agreed is an inveterate liar but simultaneously try to consistently promote yourself to be a stickler for honesty
How is that in any way rational?

Jack Walsh

You’re worse to be bothering with him.

I have never once replied to a single post from Voltaire or Val;hamic
I consider them to be mentally ill trolls

Wag's crap however, I believe needs to be confronted.
He is not a troll.
He is a 100% committed Trump fanatic and addict

amsterdemmetje

Amster, you don't get it. I regard you as a pathological liar with verbal abuse issues. You ran out of road with me long ago courtesy of contemptible lies about my daughter and my supposed support for that right wing gay commentator whose name escapes me and that I never liked. To name but a few.Do you honestly think I'm going to give you the respect needed to engage in debate? No chance. Take responsibility for your lies before you can expect any engagement from me.
PS, your lies don't bother me in the slightest, just couldn't be arsed exposing myself to more
Deflection is all you have when you're caught championing the disgusting people you use here as sources, every other poster here sees you for what you are every other poster saw that post about your own family member you were an idiot to expose yourself to such ridicule but then that's to be expected given the scum you support .
BTW you forgot to say "i couldn't give a monkeys" 🤭

Jack Walsh

You can be by times infuriating but capable of some gems

Splodge

I have never once replied to a single post from Voltaire or Val;hamic
I consider them to be mentally ill trolls

Wag's crap however, I believe needs to be confronted.
He is not a troll.
He is a 100% committed Trump fanatic and addict
Do you think you’re going to change him? He craves the attention he gets here.

Wagmore

You openly worship a man who you have now agreed is an inveterate liar but simultaneously try to consistently promote yourself to be a stickler for honesty
How is that in any way rational?
See what I mean about twisting things and lying- deceit is your default setting. "Openly worship" FFS. As for the last bit you're either dumb or acting dumb- my bar is "least bad" when it comes to politicians.Not explaining again

New Threads

Most Replies