• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

The Third Year of the Trump Presidency

Malcolm Redfellow

Website
redfellow.blogspot.com
Twitter
mredfellow
the things that worry you :ROFLMAO: the real question is why are the crazies mostly anti trump?
I've just spent an hour with Michael Wolff's Siege, Trump under Fire.

The main source appears to be Steve Bannon. If even half is the proper side of 'creative fiction', the Trump White House is way off any 'crazies' scale. By comparison, Nixon was a straight-arrow. For sheer brutish greed and corruption, only Warren Harding makes a comparison.

Herr Rommel

You do realise what a stupid comment that is??
You do realise this loon wasn't working with people with mental health issues ? She is completely unsuitable for such a role and god knows how she treated the people under her care. I'm absolutely proud that I signed one of those petition to get her sacked.

Wasps

You do realise this loon wasn't working with people with mental health issues ? She is completely unsuitable for such a role and god knows how she treated the people under her care. I'm absolutely proud that I signed one of those petition to get her sacked.
It would be helpful if you got some facts correct....
She wasn't sacked as she was not employed by the NHS, she is a contractor and she chose to walk away from the contract she had.
She was co-ordinating clinical trials, per a hospital spokesman "She works for a third party contracted to carry out administrative work at UCLH. Her work does not involve patient contact."

So, inform yourself before you shoot your mouth off.

Also, you said you hoped she never worked again.
No qualification regarding what capacity.
That is a stupid comment.

silverharp

:ROFLMAO: Trump Derangement Syndrome, woman stabs herself because she cant live in "Trump world"

RasherHash

silverharp

liberal spits in the face of latino girl, stops his car illegally and attacks group of Trump supporters, leaving his family in the car. classy!

Levellers

No criticism of the 'queen', that's verboten.

Obama dropped more 26,000 bombs in his final year alone, but we don't know how many poor brown folks he killed.

That's verboten also.
Obama knows how to wear a formal morning tuxedo. That's class! 🧐

RasherHash

Obama knows how to wear a formal morning tuxedo. That's class! 🧐
Yup, he's a skinny mass murderer for sure.

All the people he killed are only a footnote now, while he swans around in his disgusting tux.

Jack Walsh

Someone who seriously believes Trump "works" 20 hours a day?
There is delusion, and then there is pure unadulterated mind bending cult devotion.

As for "good article"?
You do realise Niamh Horan is a gossip columnist tattler?
Next week she will likely weigh in on some similar weighty topic such as "Vogue Williams, why I dyed my pubes"
And Mulvaney, well Mulvaney is a chief of staff who wants to stay chief of staff.
Trump's COS's who don't incessantly tell the World how great Trump really is, don't last very long as COS's

ruman

Someone who seriously believes Trump "works" 20 hours a day?
There is delusion, and then there is pure unadulterated mind bending cult devotion.

As for "good article"?
You do realise Niamh Horan is a gossip columnist tattler?
Next week she will likely weigh in on some similar weighty topic such as "Vogue Williams, why I dyed my pubes"
And Mulvaney, well Mulvaney is a chief of staff who wants to stay chief of staff.
Trump's COS's who don't incessantly tell the World how great Trump really is, don't last very long as COS's
Just posting an article from someone who works with him.

Obviously a randomer on the net like urself would know better!

Herr Rommel

Jack has years of life experience from his mother attic room.

razorblade

If you cant handle Trump now how will you handle him the next 4 years is it really worth tearing your hear out i get he's not everyones cup of tea but who realistically would be a better choice as president i look at people like John Bolton and would be genuinely horrified if he ever made it to the white house Trump in comparison definitely seems a sane option by comparison be careful what you wish for because things could be a whole lot worse.

Jack Walsh

No, you posted a low grade PR puff piece from a known gossip columnist and declared it a "good article"
You did so solely because it was flattering to Trump

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies