• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

The Third Year of the Trump Presidency

Herr Rommel

No, you posted a low grade PR puff piece from a known gossip columnist and declared it a "good article"
You did so solely because it was flattering to Trump
The stories of POTUS working twenty hour days are well known to everyone Jack.

Jack Walsh

Depends on one's definition of "work"

Dodgeball-GQ-19Sep14_pr_b.jpg

Speaking of which, how is your job?
You know, the one that you have told us is so "back backbreaking hard, that no Black man is physically capable of doing it"

Dearghoul

Mussolini used to leave the lights on all night in his office in the Sala del Mappamondo, before he legged it off home, and the simple minded citizens would look up at night and marvel at what he must be achieving on their behalf.

amsterdemmetje

Again you are misquoting me. Is that deliberate or are you just that slow ?
Ah god love ya ,you're very misunderstood you the poster who would have no problem shooting children skulking around on your property or hanging children even before they are convicted . The most misunderstood poster on the site you are. .

Herr Rommel

Ah god love ya ,you're very misunderstood you the poster who would have no problem shooting children skulking around on your property or hanging children even before they are convicted . The most misunderstood poster on the site you are. .
You share the same slow similarities as Jack.

Jack Walsh

Again you are misquoting me. Is that deliberate or are you just that slow ?
I am not, not in the slightest
You have frequently boasted you work in a very physically demanding job that in your experience every Black/African person you have ever encountered, simply are unwilling or unable to do.

How is that in anyway misquoting you?

Herr Rommel

I am not, not in the slightest
You have frequently boasted you work in a very physically demanding job that in your experience every Black/African person you have ever encountered, simply are unwilling or unable to do.

How is that in anyway misquoting you?
Yes Africans are lazy sods but African/Americans are amongst the hardest working people I have ever had the pleasure of working with.

You are so simple you think there is no difference while in fact there is a world of difference in attitude and behaviour.

ruman

No, you posted a low grade PR puff piece from a known gossip columnist and declared it a "good article"
You did so solely because it was flattering to Trump
Nah i did it to wind you up!

U've no idea about Trump nor do his actions affect you but that doesnt stop you waffling on here.

owedtojoy

This is fu*king mad. Next, Trump will be sending Chairman Xi to bed without his supper, to think about what he did.

I suspect the Chinese have Trump figured out, and know they can push his buttons. Any China-US "deal" will be superficial and weak, but Trump will tweet it as "tremendous". Meanwhile, Chairman Xi does not have to worry about re-election, and can just wait and see what happens in 2020.

ruman

This is fu*king mad. Next, Trump will be sending Chairman Xi to bed without his supper, to think about what he did.

I suspect the Chinese have Trump figured out, and know they can push his buttons. Any China-US "deal" will be superficial and weak, but Trump will tweet it as "tremendous". Meanwhile, Chairman Xi does not have to worry about re-election, and can just wait and see what happens in 2020.
I find it utterly bizarre to hear people defending totalitarian China over the US.

Next our President will be eulogising a murdering dictator while criticising the democratically elected US President.

Jack Walsh

I find it utterly bizarre to hear people defending totalitarian China over the US.

Next our President will be eulogising a murdering dictator while criticising the democratically elected US President.
I feel the current democratically elected US President does more than enough eulogising of murdering dictators as it is, without being joined by any other Presidents (including our own one, who in fairness can only be elected by that bizarre rule where you must get more votes than your opponent, Third world "shithole" one man one vote electoral systems etc)

Last edited:

ruman

I feel the current democratically elected US President does more than enough eulogising of murdering dictators as it is, without being joined by any other Presidents (including our own one, who in fairness can only be elected by that bizarre rule where you must get more votes than your opponent, Third world "shithole" one man one vote electoral systems etc)
You clearly missed little Mickeys breathless eulogy to Castro. Hows the electoral system in cuba?

constitutionus

Trump on CNBC now saying he got the deal done with Mexico and they're (mexico) gonna announce the details later.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies