The Tonight Show, Monday to Thursday, Virgin Media One at 11pm with Matt Cooper and Ivan Yates, from 30/08/2018

D

Deleted member 34656

Duffy said a few times that it is a women's healthcare issue and that it's so called because it's there to help sick women. That's a new angle on it that I've never heard before
I trust that the new legislation will include a clause that enables the State to charge the impregnator with reckless endangerment, attempted murder and ungentlemanly conduct.

Ireland is Different!

Did you hear the bit where Boylan was on about a pregnant woman have now to be called a 'pregnant person'. Beck interupted to say that is as it should be because of transgender people and they can get pregnant too.
Boylan nearly laughed in her face and said only a woman can get pregnant, end of.

It was like comedy central tonight, on all sides it has to be said.

JimmyFoley

Anton Savage or Brian O Driscoll or Padraig Harrington...you have to pick one of them to sit beside on a transatlantic flight; whom would you pick? :redface:

flavirostris

Both Browne and Duffy lied about the nature of the UN migration pact. Paid propagandist shills.

Franzoni

I wouldn't see eye to eye with McGuirk on much but he put the cat among the pigeons last night when the usual gobshytery started about how we can clean up our planet in the next 12 years and it won't cost any of us a cent....

fifilawe

I wouldn't see eye to eye with McGuirk on much but he put the cat among the pigeons last night when the usual gobshytery started about how we can clean up our planet in the next 12 years and it won't cost any of us a cent....
didn't the late Brian Lenihan say the saving of the Banks would be the "cheapest bail-out in history". Who is this Browne Girl in the Ring ? who is by the messages a proper FemiNazi? She must be a nobody who hangs out and speaks in "Echo chambers " and goes to "her kind of websites online" for her positive feedback and assurance to her fragile ego and mind.

flavirostris

Browne is an arch feminatzi and a horse face to boot.
Browne has a piece in today's independent which condemns rightwingers for 'weaponising' the UN Migration pact.

She's shockingly ignorant of the implications of this agreement, which would criminalise criticism of mass migration and make migration a "human right".

Ireland is Different!

Why is there a comedian live from London trying to explain Brexit to us all? She's not funny so I presume this is a serious piece.
Grainne Maguire is her name and I'm none the wiser after that

Hibee

Browne has a piece in today's independent which condemns rightwingers for 'weaponising' the UN Migration pact.

She's shockingly ignorant of the implications of this agreement, which would criminalise criticism of mass migration and make migration a "human right".
She isn’t ignorant .

She is a product of the modern feminist/ liberal groupthink . There is no critical thought , no deviation from the consistent dogma and an uttter aloofness from ordinary working people .

Ireland is Different!

Tonight Show reviewing the year.

Collins from Pavee Point is on discussing Casey's vote in the election. Talks about 'his community' and all they have to deal with and gives an example of the young soccer player in Clare who had to quit his team because of anti-traveller abuse.
All the nodding dogs on the panel with sad faces, No one with balls to ask Collins about the referee attacked by the Mullingar Town players/supporter.

More one-sided crap

blinding

Tonight Show reviewing the year.

Collins from Pavee Point is on discussing Casey's vote in the election. Talks about 'his community' and all they have to deal with and gives an example of the young soccer player in Clare who had to quit his team because of anti-traveller abuse.
All the nodding dogs on the panel with sad faces, No one with balls to ask Collins about the referee attacked by the Mullingar Town players/supporter.

More one-sided crap
Virtue Signallers . Put on that sad face. It doesn’t cost much .

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom