The Trojan Horse Rides Over Equality

between the bridges

"But what's the point? The point is to actually break these bastards - that's the point. And what's going to break them is equality...That's what we need to keep the focus on - that's the Trojan horse of the entire republican strategy is to reach out to people on the basis of equality."
Djarrygando 2014

Shin flakes trojan horse of fake ‘equality’ has supported a motion in Derry City and Strabane District Council, calling on educational facilities in the area to refuse British Armed Forces access to pupils...

“Yet again the Sinn Fein respect, equality and integrity agenda is in tatters.

"It is perfectly clear that their call for ‘equality’ is as warped as their commitment to ‘human rights’. Both are only to be delivered on their terms, viewed through a prism of a rabid and pathological bias against anything or anyone who links themselves to the British state or British military.

“For Sinn Fein to back a motion - no matter how ludicrous - to prevent anyone considering a career in the British military receiving career advice while at school sets a clear sectarian agenda.

He added: “Does Sinn Fein want equality? Do they promote respect? Are they truly advocates of integrity? The actions of their councillors in backing this motion sends a clear message to what they ironically call their ‘unionist brothers and sisters.’

"That is – ‘you are not welcome now and you are not welcome in the future and you will never be welcome in any United Ireland in which we have any influence.”

Sinn Fein has been approached for comment.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/unionists-slam-council-vote-on-armed-forces-recruitment-drives-in-schools-put-forward-by-former-dissident-republican-36759269.html

The council which has no remit over the schools is obviously trying to influence educational centre's into the some are more equal than others collective...

Stay tuned for more updates on the outraged outreach of the flakers janus projects rampaging Trojans...

Last edited:

tokkie

Are you tired of being told your Ireland of equals is a myth?
Unfortunately a lot of people in NI talk a good game when it comes to equality, but don't act according to their words.

You yourself rightfully lambast PIRA for the murders they committed, but you are also a supporter of ethnic cleansing of CNRs from NI.

It's a vicious circle.

between the bridges

Unfortunately a lot of people in NI talk a good game when it comes to equality, but don't act according to their words.

You yourself rightfully lambast PIRA for the murders they committed, but you are also a supporter of ethnic cleansing of CNRs from NI.

It's a vicious circle.
Hi tokkie any chance ye can comment on the OP rather than posters? just for a change like, there's a good chap...

between the bridges

Maybe I will. Maybe I won't. Maybe go fkcu yourself.
Tut tut such a potty mouth, but what can wan expect from a troll unable to engage in the actual topic...

tokkie

Tut tut such a potty mouth, but what can wan expect from a troll unable to engage in the actual topic...
I actually did comment on the OP when I stated "a lot of people in NI talk a good game when it comes to equality, but don't act according to their words".

But you can still carry on.

AhNowStop

"But what's the point? The point is to actually break these bastards - that's the point. And what's going to break them is equality...That's what we need to keep the focus on - that's the Trojan horse of the entire republican strategy is to reach out to people on the basis of equality."
Djarrygando 2014

Shin flakes trojan horse of fake ‘equality’ has supported a motion in Derry City and Strabane District Council, calling on educational facilities in the area to refuse British Armed Forces access to pupils...

“Yet again the Sinn Fein respect, equality and integrity agenda is in tatters.

"It is perfectly clear that their call for ‘equality’ is as warped as their commitment to ‘human rights’. Both are only to be delivered on their terms, viewed through a prism of a rabid and pathological bias against anything or anyone who links themselves to the British state or British military.

“For Sinn Fein to back a motion - no matter how ludicrous - to prevent anyone considering a career in the British military receiving career advice while at school sets a clear sectarian agenda.

He added: “Does Sinn Fein want equality? Do they promote respect? Are they truly advocates of integrity? The actions of their councillors in backing this motion sends a clear message to what they ironically call their ‘unionist brothers and sisters.’

"That is – ‘you are not welcome now and you are not welcome in the future and you will never be welcome in any United Ireland in which we have any influence.”

Sinn Fein has been approached for comment.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/unionists-slam-council-vote-on-armed-forces-recruitment-drives-in-schools-put-forward-by-former-dissident-republican-36759269.html

The council which has no remit over the schools is obviously trying to influence educational centre's into the some are more equal than others collective...

Stay tuned for more updates on the outraged outreach of the flakers janus projects rampaging Trojans...

Well done that Council ...... Probably saved some lives there .. I mean Children could have been coaxed into joining the hideous BA and ended up killing people or being killed by people from some country they'd no business being in and would have been far better staying the fuk out of ....

So well done Derry & Strabane Council ....

between the bridges

Well done that Council ...... Probably saved some lives there .. I mean Children could have been coaxed into joining the hideous BA and ended up killing people or being killed by people from some country they'd no business being in and would have been far better staying the fuk out of ....

So well done Derry & Strabane Council ....
Ahem did ye miss the bit were it says the council has no remit over the schools? DUH.
So the schools can still do as they please, now some may feel pressurized by the undue pressure to politicize the educational centers but others will just laugh at the silly disso's and flakers...

between the bridges

I actually did comment on the OP when I stated "a lot of people in NI talk a good game when it comes to equality, but don't act according to their words".

But you can still carry on.
Lmfao, if repurposing yer quote tis the best ye can come up with ye can jog on ye troll... here did a wee light come on when ye thought of it?

AhNowStop

Ahem did ye miss the bit were it says the council has no remit over the schools? DUH.
So the schools can still do as they please, now some may feel pressurized by the undue pressure to politicize the educational centers but others will just laugh at the silly disso's and flakers...
The sensible schools will take note & if they save even one persons life sure wont it have been worth it ... The less Children that get coaxed into killing/being killed under the butchers apron the better I say !!

Well done Derry & Strabane council :cool:

tokkie

Lmfao, if repurposing yer quote tis the best ye can come up with ye can jog on ye troll... here did a wee light come on when ye thought of it?
Jog on? The days of your kind issuing any type of instructions to my kind are long gone. They won't be coming back either.

tokkie

The sensible schools will take note & if they save even one persons life sure wont it have been worth it ... The less Children that get coaxed into killing/being killed under the butchers apron the better I say !!

Well done Derry & Strabane council :cool:
Personally, I have no objections to an army representative visiting a school to discuss army careers. Once attendance at any presentation is optional, I really don't see a problem.

between the bridges

Jog on? The days of your kind issuing any type of instructions to my kind are long gone. They won't be coming back either.
Was there a wee light followed by a cheesy grin...

Craigmore..

he though the council's had stopped the AR from schools the dummy, ANS. too thick to tell the difference between sectarian posterity and actual policy :lol:

AhNowStop

Personally, I have no objections to an army representative visiting a school to discuss army careers. Once attendance at any presentation is optional, I really don't see a problem.
No harm top you Tokkie but probably didnt have the BA ransack your family home when you were a child, "just because" you came from a large catholic family..

I would very much have a problem with BA recruiting, or even appearing for any reason, in my kids' school and for much more than the above .. lets not forget all the atrocities they were involved in here ....

But my initial point stands first & foremost ... If their absence saves "one" life in the future .. job well done..

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies