• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

The twelve steps programme is marching on?

gloria

I always thought that the twelve steps programme was a bit of a religion in itself.
It seemed to recruit addicts and hopeless cases for what result I do not know.

Now the cause has spread it's wings to include poets, artists and people who like to write a bit.

This is all over facebook, it looks a bit suspect to me, What is the story with these AA people?
Are they running out of alcoholics and their families?

A.R.T.S. Anonymous

gloria

Right so. This thread has bombed!
The fact that AA has expanded so much as to include artists, writers, poets and anybody who likes to 'indulge' in any of the former with serious addiction seems pretty noteworthy to me.
God figures big in their website, and it looks like a cult.

Marcos the black

Probably all still in the pub :)

cathalbrugha

Right so. This thread has bombed!

The fact that AA has expanded so much as to include artists, writers, poets and anybody who likes to 'indulge' in any of the former with serious addiction seems pretty noteworthy to me.

God figures big in their website, and it looks like a cult.
The Nile is a river in Egypt to some people..