The Ukrainian Govt fake murdered a Russian dissident to prevent his real murder !

RasherHash

Craig Murray

Verified account

@CraigMurrayOrg
12h12 hours ago
More
I wore a book on my head today to prevent Boris Johnson stealing my fridge. My fridge is still there, which is proof my scheme worked and Boris is guilty. BBC Radio 4 promoting precisely this logic in ridiculous #Babchenko "Putin murder plot". Is there any crap MSM won't push?

RasherHash

Mark Curtis

Verified account

@markcurtis30
16h16 hours ago
More
Journalists killed 2014-17. Highest number in Mexico, Brazil, Syria, Somalia, Bangladesh, India. Somehow, we always seem to hear about Russian journalists killed. That’s because the BBC and the ‘mainstream’ UK media are not really news organisations. https://cpj.org/

parentheses

Ukraine is a corrupt mess.

In recent years there was a Nazi militia funded by a jewish oligarch. It gives an indication how messed up the place is.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
SBU have had some spectacular problems, and regaining the trust of the vibrant civil society in Ukraine has been an obvious challenge

Their claims are that they prevented a batch of murders, that may indeed justify the deception ...however, they cannot just use the info gleaned for spooky advantage ...they will need to publish goodly chunks of it

The YouTubes were a good start, I hope for more in due course

Cyp

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
SBU have had some spectacular problems, and regaining the trust of the vibrant civil society in Ukraine has been an obvious challenge

Their claims are that they prevented a batch of murders, that may indeed justify the deception ...however, they cannot just use the info gleaned for spooky advantage ...they will need to publish goodly chunks of it

The YouTubes were a good start, I hope for more in due course

Cyp
Ok, I am more staisfied

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...nko-details-staged-murder-plot-russia-ukraine
He said the authorities had shown him his and his wife’s documents, photos of his flat, and pictures that could only have come from inside the Russian passport office.
...After the staged shooting by an imaginary assassin his wife rang the police and called an ambulance. The paramedics and doctors turned up, lugged him on to a stretcher and carried him out into the street and into a vehicle. “The legend was that I was still alive [at that point],” he said.

“We left, then I ‘died’,” Babchenko recounted. “The ambulance reported in the fact of my death, after which I was taken to the morgue. Until the gates closed, I played at being dead,” the journalist said.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom