The Unicorns Are Coming...

between the bridges

As they rise from mire of 800 years of moppery the nua generation of wannabe prods are set to smash the Trojan horse of Ethno-Nationalistism and join in the lords work in maintaining the Union of Britishness...The Ulster Unionists' latest councillor is from the Falls Rd...

I joined at 19 and my experience in the UUP has been nothing but positive. I certainly don't hide where I'm from. Some rural members look a bit shocked when they hear my background but they're inquisitive, not hostile."

The new UUP representative, who was co-opted on to Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council in October, said he was speaking out about his roots to challenge the stereotype of what a unionist had to be.

"There are many de facto unionists in the Catholic community. People who don't consider themselves unionist because they associate unionism with Protestantism and all the baggage from the past," he added.

"But they don't want a united Ireland. Many like me think the Union makes great sense for economic reasons - that Northern Ireland's best interest lies within the UK

How working class Catholic from west Belfast broke the mould as an Ulster Unionist
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/how-working-class-catholic-from-west-belfast-broke-the-mould-as-an-ulster-unionist-36406349.html

Ask nat what the Union can do for ye, ask what ye can do for the Union, chuckle ar Unicorn...

Cruimh

As they rise from mire of 800 years of moppery the nua generation of wannabe prods are set to smash the Trojan horse of Ethno-Nationalistism and join in the lords work in maintaining the Union of Britishness...The Ulster Unionists' latest councillor is from the Falls Rd...

I joined at 19 and my experience in the UUP has been nothing but positive. I certainly don't hide where I'm from. Some rural members look a bit shocked when they hear my background but they're inquisitive, not hostile."

The new UUP representative, who was co-opted on to Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council in October, said he was speaking out about his roots to challenge the stereotype of what a unionist had to be.

"There are many de facto unionists in the Catholic community. People who don't consider themselves unionist because they associate unionism with Protestantism and all the baggage from the past," he added.

"But they don't want a united Ireland. Many like me think the Union makes great sense for economic reasons - that Northern Ireland's best interest lies within the UK

How working class Catholic from west Belfast broke the mould as an Ulster Unionist
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/how-working-class-catholic-from-west-belfast-broke-the-mould-as-an-ulster-unionist-36406349.html

Ask nat what the Union can do for ye, ask what ye can do for the Union, chuckle ar Unicorn...
I was surprised to find that Unicorns are mentioned in the Holy Bible.

between the bridges

AhNowStop

lmfao ... oh dear, the crackpots must be getting very worried if they're relying on the likes of this :roll: ...

take a redner bwigey aul han, take a redner :lol: ffs

between the bridges

lmfao ... oh dear, the crackpots must be getting very worried if they're relying on the likes of this :roll: ...

take a redner bwigey aul han, take a redner :lol: ffs
Demographicz tis coming to get ye, are revenge twazbe the LOL of yer children...

former wesleyan

Disgraceful.

Catalpast

Many like me think the Union makes great sense for economic reasons

Well it wouldn't last 5 minutes on its own two feet without Billions in subsidies from The British Exchequer

Its a totally artificial entity

- politically and economically

between the bridges

Many like me think the Union makes great sense for economic reasons

Well it wouldn't last 5 minutes on its own two feet without Billions in subsidies from The British Exchequer

Its a totally artificial entity

- politically and economically
Pffft therez Gold in tayrone and Oil under the cuaseway...

vivabrigada

between the bridges

Are there any elected Nationalists that are Protestant these days?
Dunno, but they have a few planters and a tweeting teddy...

vivabrigada

AhNowStop

Are there any elected Nationalists that are Protestant these days?
Ah ffs the crackpots are fairly latching on to this :p .. poor deluded eejits ....

Yeah thats right lads .. this sorta thing is bound to see off the upcoming demographics train .. no problem :lol: lmao ... yez just need to focus on getting thousands more eejits like the poor demented chappie referred to in the OP :roll: lmfao

crazy crackpots :cool:

between the bridges

Ah ffs the crackpots are fairly latching on to this :p .. poor deluded eejits ....

Yeah thats right lads .. this sorta thing is bound to see off the upcoming demographics train .. no problem :lol: lmao ... yez just need to focus on getting thousands more eejits like the poor demented chappie referred to in the OP :roll: lmfao

crazy crackpots :cool:
De nile tis a river in mexicoland...

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies