• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

The value of Independent TDs - (Refugees, Migrants and other stuff)

ShoutingIsLeadership

It seems that Mick Wallace's speech in the Dail, yesterday (Thursday), is bring "discussed" on another thread.

Unfortunately, it's possible that many members might be unaware, as the "discussion" involves many of the usual knuckle-dragging members of p.ie's lonely hearts brains trust.

So, for those interested, here is Mick Wallace's speech.

By the way, it's sympathetic to foreigners, people with beards, people with brown skin, etc.

[video=youtube_share;JSD0-CEjHiA]http://youtu.be/JSD0-CEjHiA[/video]

Carlos Danger

Website
www.youtube.com
It seems that Mick Wallace's speech in the Dail, yesterday (Thursday), is bring "discussed" on another thread.

Unfortunately, it's possible that many members might be unaware, as the "discussion" involves many of the usual knuckle-dragging members of p.ie's lonely hearts brains trust.

By the way, it's sympathetic to foreigners, people with beards, people with brown skin, etc.

the Hipster Thread?

lostexpectation

Website
dublinstreams.blogspot.com

he is not Independent he a founder and member of a registered poltical party Register of Political Parties, Houses of the Oireachtas

Last edited:

Peppermint

Independents, are, by there very nature, independent.
But for some reason our media, wants to group them as some kind of party?

Truth.ie

Farage stood in the EU in April 2015 and warned that the EU decision to redefine Refugee Status and NOT to return illegals who landed on EU shores would lead to exactly this crisis.
He was met with groans, rolling eyes, called an alarmist and a xenophobe.

At 3.20 in the video below. one leftist MEP bint said, "there's more chance of Martians landing in Europe, than Jihadists mingling with migrants".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3aZbHThk4U

The solution to the crisis is simple.
Make a very public statement to all the Worlds media that anyone who comes illegally will not be processed.
Within days people will stop coming illegally as they will not risk paying thousands of dollars for nothing.
In the meantime, redouble the staff tasked to deal with legal applications for asylum.
Also, asylum should only be for the duration of the conflict.
If we hadn't given permanent residency to so many asylum seekers from Nigeria (homicide rate similar to Greenland) we might have been more able to cope with the current crisis. Hat tip to the people in the video for that clusterf#ck. They helped cause the situation where we have no resources to cope today.

Dubstudent

Good sentiments as they are there's 160+ people who were slaughtered by terrorists in Paris and Brussels, some of those terrorists came back into Europe on boats infiltrating the migrants.

Now as I stated back in Autumn 2015 when this situation was developing, I have no issue with Europe doing its fair share to help genuine vetted Syrian refugees from refugee camps. Something along the lines of what was proposed by the British in Autumn 2015.

Though I recall that time quite well, the media campaign, the atmosphere among some on here. Completely emotionally driven, to hell with those who had the temerity to desire some order to the process, who had the downright cheek to question whether it was unwise to have a first come first served free for all from a part of the world where groups who want to attack us emanate from and threaten us........

I actually even recall people scoffing at me in Autumn 2015 when I suggested we might want to y'know listen to ISIS saying they had infiltrated the migrants, or the NSA who said ISIS had infiltrated the migrants, or Lebanese ministers who said ISIS had infiltrated the migrants etc. But sure nah, the brash European lib-left thought they knew best despite the warnings.

Bottom line, there's 162 people who were murdered in Paris and Brussels by terrorists some of whom availed of the emotionally driven first come first served free for all laid on by several European countries cheered on by a certain section of the populace.

Is anyone going to take responsibility for that? Is anyone going to admit they got it wrong?

Those here who supported the first come first served free for all, don't you feel just a little bit responsible for those terrorist attacks? For those victims?

Mercurial

Good sentiments as they are there's 160+ people who were slaughtered by terrorists in Paris and Brussels, some of those terrorists came back into Europe on boats infiltrating the migrants.

Now as I stated back in Autumn 2015 when this situation was developing, I have no issue with Europe doing its fair share to help genuine vetted Syrian refugees from refugee camps. Something along the lines of what was proposed by the British in Autumn 2015.

Though I recall that time quite well, the media campaign, the atmosphere among some on here. Completely emotionally driven, to hell with those who had the temerity to desire some order to the process, who had the downright cheek to question whether it was unwise to have a first come first served free for all from a part of the world where groups who want to attack us emanate from and threaten us........

I actually even recall people scoffing at me in Autumn 2015 when I suggested we might want to y'know listen to ISIS saying they had infiltrated the migrants, or the NSA who said ISIS had infiltrated the migrants, or Lebanese ministers who said ISIS had infiltrated the migrants etc. But sure nah, the brash European lib-left thought they knew best despite the warnings.

Bottom line, there's 162 people who were murdered in Paris and Brussels by terrorists some of whom availed of the emotionally driven first come first served free for all laid on by several European countries cheered on by a certain section of the populace.

Is anyone going to take responsibility for that? Is anyone going to admit they got it wrong?

Those here who supported the first come first served free for all, don't you feel just a little bit responsible for those terrorist attacks? For those victims?
Which of the perpetrators of the Paris and Brussels attacks came to Europe as part of the current refugee/migration crisis?

Mercurial

The first link does not name any individual known to have infiltrated Europe disguised as a migrant or refugee.

The second link mentions Abdelhamid Abaaoud and Salah Abdeslam. Abaaoud was a Belgian citizen, who travelled from Europe to Syria and back again, however there appears to be no evidence to show whether he returned disguised as a migrant or refugee. Abdeslam was a French citizen, and returned from Syria in 2014, before the migrant crisis began.

It isn't clear whether any persons are identified in the third link, which goes to a long list of stories, most of which are not related to these cases. If you could narrow it down, that would be helpful.

Kershaw

Mercurial

Truth.ie

When did he "slip into France"? Did he do so disguised as a refugee?
Don't know why I bother, but this was all common knowledge.

ISIS's Paris attack jihadis sneaked into Europe as Syrian refugees | Daily Mail Online

Besides, I dont get this argument that "Oh, but they were born in Europe and they were second generation migrants"
Great. So the 1.6 million who arrived last year wont be a problem to us at all, and the real risk will come when the children of these 1.6 millio grow up.
I'm sure our kids and grandkids will love us when they have to reap what we sowed.

Dubstudent

Which of the perpetrators of the Paris and Brussels attacks came to Europe as part of the current refugee/migration crisis?
Certainly these two alleged Iraqi's:

Paris attacks: BBC names Stade de France bomber as M al-Mahmod - BBC News

Fingerprints from Paris bomber match man registered in Greece: prosecutor | Reuters

The picture of a suicide bomber issued by French police in connection with the Paris attacks is of a man travelling under the name of M al-Mahmod, the BBC understands.

The suspect - the third suicide bomber at the Stade de France according to French police - entered the Greek island of Leros on 3 October.

He was with Ahmad al-Mohammed, a fellow Stade de France attacker.

Our correspondent says the two men bought ferry tickets to leave Leros to continue their journey through Europe with Syrian refugees.

Fingerprints from one of the suicide bombers behind the attacks at the Stade de France in Paris matched the prints of a man registered in Greece in October, a French prosecutor said on Monday.

"At this stage, while the authenticity of a passport in the name of Ahmad al Mohammad, born Sept. 10 1990 in Idlib, Syria needs to be verified, there are similarities between the fingerprints of the suicide bomber and those taken during a control in Greece in October," the Paris prosecutor said in a statement.
Paris attacks: Islamic State's Dabiq magazine identifies two Stade de France suicide bombers as Iraqis

The Islamic State's propaganda magazine Dabiq has identified two of the Paris suicide bombers as Iraqis or fighters of Iraqi origin. The militant organisation has published previously-unseen images of nine of the Paris attackers in the 13th installment of its propaganda magazine.

The Dabiq poster sheds more light on the identities of two of the attackers, who are believed to have posed as Syrian refugees to gain entry to Europe and about whom little is known.

Last edited:

Mercurial

Don't know why I bother, but this was all common knowledge.
"Was" being the operative word there, given that that link names the suspect as Ahmed Almuhamed (which was the name on the fake Syrian passport found at the scene).

Besides, I dont get this argument that "Oh, but they were born in Europe and they were second generation migrants"
That might be because it isn't an argument.

Dame_Enda

I voted for him but I strongly reject his approach to this issue. By his own admission some of those mentioned were in Calais at the time before their deportation. Had they remained in Turkey I believe the one who was killed might still be alive.

Every migrant that flees oppression prolongs the life of oppressive regimes. As 1789 and 1989 showed, a certain internal pressure has to reach boiling point among a population in order to bring about revolution. Letting reformers come to the West eases pressure on the Assads, and Khameneis of this world.

Dubstudent

The alleged ringleader of the attacks in Paris Abdelhamid Abaaoud is also suspected of taking advantage of the migrant route:

Source: Abdelhamid Abaaoud was on Greek island of Leros - CNN.com

French authorities now firmly believe that Paris attack ringleader Abdelhamid Abaaoud, a Belgian-Moroccan ISIS operative, was on the Greek island of Leros some weeks before the terror attack, a source close to the investigation told CNN.

Given that Abaaoud had been one of Europe's most wanted men since January for his suspected role in coordinating a terrorist plot thwarted that month in Verviers, Belgium, it would have been difficult for him to return to Europe legally without being arrested.

The French newspaper Le Parisien was the first to report that French investigators had reason to suspect Abaaoud had passed through Leros.
Abdelhamid Abaaoud: Paris attack mastermind's death hailed, but questions remain how he evaded authorities for so long | Europe | News | The Independent

Abaaoud’s alleged presence in Greece also raises the possibility that he had a followed a similar route to a suicide bomber found dead near the Stade de France, who had hidden himself among refugees and was rescued last month from a leaking raft off the Greek island of Leros. It also appeared that this might not be the first time that Abaaoud had travelled from Syria to western Europe via Greece.

A source close to the French inquiry told the Le Parisien newspaper that a phone used by Abaaoud had been traced to Greece in January, at about the time that two terrorists were shot dead in a police raid in Verviers, Belgium

Mercurial

Every migrant that flees oppression prolongs the life of oppressive regimes. As 1789 and 1989 showed, a certain internal pressure has to reach boiling point among a population in order to bring about revolution. Letting reformers come to the West eases pressure on the Assads, and Khameneis of this world.
"If only other countries had turned back more Jews, Hitler might have fallen sooner..."

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies