The vote

riker1969

What's it looking like for the Greens? Yes or no to the programme for government??

Catapulta

Your in politics to get your hands on the levers of Power

- if that does not interest you

- find something else to do.....

jmcc

What's it looking like for the Greens? Yes or no to the programme for government??
Serious problems with the Gretas opposing it and the Hippies supporting it. Not sure if there's going to be a Fis Nua 2.0 split yet but there will have to be a lot of hard talking in the next few days.

Cailleach

Yes - for bums on seats which will see the same cave-in this time as happened in '07 with Shannon, Tara and Shell; while Ryan is limp-lettucing on, that's as will be - and have no great hopes for what's coming after him either.

SuirView

Your in politics to get your hands on the levers of Power

- if that does not interest you

- find something else to do.....
The ex SF leader Adams was in charge for nearly 35 years.
He never went into talks regarding forming a government in the 26!
Some legacy.

galteeman

It's gas, the Greens want to end direct provision but that means the asylum seekers in that program will have to be housed somewhere else. I think that means they will come into direct conflict with our own indigenous scroungers for the free houses.
Many of those clowns already hate the poor foreigners and inflict terrible abuse on them and it's going to get worse.

The loony left of the Greens want to put free houses ahead of climate change. Do they not realise that building more and more houses just creates more and more damage to the environment and we should be trying to scale back on expanding everything all the time?

fifilawe

talk about a "Lame Duck Leader" in Éamo , he has a split tongue with each bit saying opposites things at the same time out both sides of his mouth.He is no Trevor Sargent , a man whom I thought was "straight with the media and the voters" .This current leader is a Lame Eunuch Drake and is very incoherent.He comes across as a man who is indecisive and would not "go into the trenches for any cause" , he would rather his underlings go to war.

Uganda

Fixed that for you.
no, you are wrong.

it is - even still - my guess.

My hope?

In some ways I hope the greens vote it down. Yes there will be political chaos for a while, but it will be nothing compared to the chaos when the likes of hourican do a Roisin shortfuse on it and flounce out because she isn’t happy with what she agreed.

there will then be either an election in which the greens will get absolutely hammered ( I believe only Eamon Ryan might hold his seat), or it will be a SFFF coalition with either the greens, soc dems, or labour as the meat in the sandwich.

Fullforward

no, you are wrong.

it is - even still - my guess.

My hope?

In some ways I hope the greens vote it down. Yes there will be political chaos for a while, but it will be nothing compared to the chaos when the likes of hourican do a Roisin shortfuse on it and flounce out because she isn’t happy with what she agreed.

there will then be either an election in which the greens will get absolutely hammered ( I believe only Eamon Ryan might hold his seat), or it will be a SFFF coalition with either the greens, soc dems, or labour as the meat in the sandwich.
What did she agree to that she is not agreeing to now?

riker1969

It's gas, the Greens want to end direct provision but that means the asylum seekers in that program will have to be housed somewhere else. I think that means they will come into direct conflict with our own indigenous scroungers for the free houses.
Many of those clowns already hate the poor foreigners and inflict terrible abuse on them and it's going to get worse.

The loony left of the Greens want to put free houses ahead of climate change. Do they not realise that building more and more houses just creates more and more damage to the environment and we should be trying to scale back on expanding everything all the time?
This text is nonsensical. We need more houses. What's your alternative? More tents?

riker1969

I think they will vote yes but not by enough and there in lies the rub

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom