The warm and fuzzy thread

ger12

This is the warm and fuzzy thread ....

Summers day, Lovely warm sun on your face, lying down on the grass, catching a butterfly out of the corner of your eye ...

ger12

When you're really really tired, you know not only that you're gonna actually sleep tonight you also have the following day off to do as you please, feeling the freshly changed sheets on the bed as you climb in ...

D

Deleted member 45466

When you're really really tired, you know not only that you're gonna actually sleep tonight you also have the following day off to do as you please, feeling the freshly changed sheets on the bed as you climb in ...
beside a cheap, but dependable royde.

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake

Summers day, Lovely warm sun on your face, lying down on the grass, catching a butterfly out of the corner of your eye ...
Very sweet ger, Rots was worried for a second, that the thread might be about ex-sleeping partners of posters on here!:shock: LOL

ger12

Very sweet ger, Rots was worried for a second, that the thread might be about ex-sleeping partners of posters on here!:shock: LOL
PM please with all that gossip good man ... petunia

Close your eyes and tell me what stops you in your tracks, makes you warm and fuzzy ...

ger12

D

Deleted member 45466

You're talking about your bike? Surely a tough manly boy like yourself has his warm and buzzy side ...
I'll bet that this thread won't make two pages.

No one likes warm and fuzzy.

ger12

I'll bet that this thread won't make two pages.

No one likes warm and fuzzy.
How much?

A family gathering, the laughter and stories are being told, it's coming to an end and you realise it's been quite a lovely day and well they're not so bad ...

Ellen Ripley

Add a warm, scented, candlelit bath before bed, and it's perfect..

danger here

The soft, soothing touch of a priest's hand on the altar boy's shoulder :)

ger12

That's really uncalled for :|

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
PM please with all that gossip good man ... petunia

Close your eyes and tell me what stops you in your tracks, makes you warm and fuzzy ...
Well unfortunately, its the infestation of burrowing moles down here on the estate that is stopping rots in his tracks at the moment..:roll: but hope springs eternal, and hopefully somebody warm ( but not too fuzzy) will be sharing rots narrow bed in 2017..;) lol

D

Deleted member 45466

That's really uncalled for :|
Don't mind him. He went to Drimnagh Castle.

It did, however, spice up an otherwise snoozy thread. I think I prefer it when you're teasing and taunting our glorious leader.

D

Deleted member 45466

How much?

A family gathering, the laughter and stories are being told, it's coming to an end and you realise it's been quite a lovely day and well they're not so bad ...
Did you tell them about your mate Calc from D'internet?

danger here

Calc is correct, in that school we were deprived of the fairer sex. I'm only getting over it 20 years later. As for warm and fuzzy... I started a new job last Monday. Nice company an all but if you told me that I would still be in the office til 3am Saturday morning and got to see the owner singing Creep by Radiohead and Backstreet Boys I would have said you were mad. My head hurt this morning. There are photos appearing on the company whatsapp :D

Truth.ie

Walking out the departure gate 2 days before Christmas and seeing your loved ones waiting for you. Expats will get this.

The art of preparing and lighting a turf fire when you wake up on a cold, foggy morning. The sound of the crackling of the sticks in a silent, empty house and the aroma of the turf smoke.

Those long bright evenings in mid June with the pungent smell of freshly cut grass thick in the air, and someone suggests a barbecue in the backyard.

Sitting in a car on a chilly winters day with a flask of tea, with the heater on full blast watching the waves crash on an Atlantic rocks.

Rural

Putting on a brand, spanking, new pair of socks, straight out of the packet....Mmmmm!:)

Catalpast

Is that it?:eek:

Tell us the rest

- it was just getting interesting...:cool:

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
Putting on a brand, spanking, new pair of socks, straight out of the packet....Mmmmm!:)
That is what I like about you rural, you would not break your nearest and dearests bank account to make you happy! :rolleyes: lol

ger12

Walking out the departure gate 2 days before Christmas and seeing your loved ones waiting for you. Expats will get this.

The art of preparing and lighting a turf fire when you wake up on a cold, foggy morning. The sound of the crackling of the sticks in a silent, empty house and the aroma of the turf smoke.

Those long bright evenings in mid June with the pungent smell of freshly cut grass thick in the air, and someone suggests a barbecue in the backyard.

Sitting in a car on a chilly winters day with a flask of tea, with the heater on full blast watching the waves crash on an Atlantic rocks.
Getting into the car after a full valet (or in my case giving daughter number two a fiver to clean it out).

When you're dry and warm after a dip in the sea on that chilly day.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies