The warm and fuzzy thread

Dedogs

gettin up at 5 in the mornin and seein your missus still asleep and knowin youre 1 lucky bastard.... :):):)

ger12

gettin up at 5 in the mornin and seein your missus still asleep and knowin youre 1 lucky bastard.... :):):)
You show her that post and I promise you'll be the lucky one tonight.

ger12

When ya get a punnet of strawberries and they actually taste like they did when you were a kid.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Wee-ing on strawberry patches.

ger12

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
And you getting poison ivy in your crotch when you get up to those escapades.
Poison ivy doesn't grow in strawberry patches. Probably all the urine.

GDPR

Late Saturday afternoon, walking away from the ground with your sons, a mile or so maybe, after a 2-0 at the lane, before going in for a pint, no particular plans for the evening, there'll be a nice meal at some point, but we'll take it as it comes.

D

Deleted member 45466

Ger getting a tongue lashing from Petal.

Ger being destroyed on feminazi threads.

Atheists claiming that Dickie Dawkins has debated and made a monkey out of prominent theists, missing the pun, and when challenged, being unable to provide a list of those prominent simiantheists.

Be still my aching sides.

ger12

Atheists claiming that Dickie Dawkins has debated and made a monkey out of prominent theists, missing the pun, and when challenged, being unable to provide a list of those prominent simiantheists.

It's gone past your prediction, this thread, with some really lovely contributions. A bet lost Calc ...

danger here

Taking a dump

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Dawn. Anytime of the year. Especially spring and summer though. When there is no-one else up or around.

Best time of the day. I often get up at dawn even on the weekends. Can always have a nap later to make up for any lost sleep.

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
Dawn. Anytime of the year. Especially spring and summer though. When there is no-one else up or around.

Best time of the day. I often get up at dawn even on the weekends. Can always have a nap later to make up for any lost sleep.
Indeed, best time of day and Rots is blessed as having a lot of rust in his system, so takes full advantage.........:rolleyes: lol

Blokesbloke

When you manage to make a cup of tea which is just perfect.

Tricky bugger, tea - no matter how you try and do it the same each time, it's always subtly different and a bugger to get just right.

Rural

When you manage to make a cup of tea which is just perfect.

Tricky bugger, tea - no matter how you try and do it the same each time, it's always subtly different and a bugger to get just right.
Number 1 Son says "tea solves everything"!:)

Blokesbloke

Oh and of course puppies and kittens. A cliché perhaps but true for all that.

Charles Schulz who did the "Peanuts" cartoons said "Happiness is a warm puppy".

When I am in the street and someone is walking a puppy and they try and bounce over to you with a look of sheer, trusting, unadulterated joy on their faces because they want to be friends with everyone they see!

Hard though cos they are usually training them not to do that and you have to not encourage them!

I think being in a nice warm bed and having a pile of puppies gently poured over me would be heaven!

Last edited by a moderator:

Blokesbloke

Number 1 Son says "tea solves everything"!:)
No 1 Son is quite correct!

And let's face it tea is something that unites everyone on our little Atlantic Islands.

I never quite trust someone who doesn't drink tea.

My best mate doesn't, I love him dearly but there's something missing there. He doesn't drink tea or coffee, it feels odd when he pops round.

If I can't make someone a cup of tea when they come round I feel bereft and nervous. I clearly have a touch of the Mrs Doyle about me.

RodShaft

No 1 Son is quite correct!

And let's face it tea is something that unites everyone on our little Atlantic Islands.

I never quite trust someone who doesn't drink tea.

My best mate doesn't, I love him dearly but there's something missing there. He doesn't drink tea or coffee, it feels odd when he pops round.

If I can't make someone a cup of tea when they come round I feel bereft and nervous. I clearly have a touch of the Mrs Doyle about me.

I think I'm in love with you a little bit today, BB, for not using that offensive (to me) British Isles phrase.

Rural

Oh and of course puppies and kittens. A cliché perhaps but true for all that.

Charles Schulz who did the "Peanuts" cartoons said "Happiness is a warm puppy".

When I am in the street and someone is walking a puppy and they try and bounce over to you with a look a sheer, trusting, unadulterated joy on their faces because they want to be friends with everyone they see!

Hard though cos they are usually training them not to do that and you have to not encourage them!

I think being a nice warm bed and having a pile of puppies gently poured over me would be heaven!
Puppies definitely, the smell and feel of a warm puppy. Our little Boz is three years old, but still like a puppy, every morning one of us will get up to make coffee to bring up and Boz takes the opportunity to burrow down, the temporarily empty side of the bed, under the covers and he snuggles beside our feet.

Warm and fuzzy or wot!:D

statsman

This is the warm and fuzzy thread ....

Summers day, Lovely warm sun on your face, lying down on the grass, catching a butterfly out of the corner of your eye ...
I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy.

Probably just a head cold.

RodShaft

Well that was warm and fuzzy. I'll even bet some of it dripped onto your shoes...

Most Replies

Top Bottom