• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

The Worlds Greatest Election Posters

drummed

Milica is currently standing for election in Serbia. I urge you all to vote for her. Her policies involve make-up for everybody and something about freeing Serbia. From what is unclear.

Anybody else spot any interesting election posters? Not from Ireland obviously. We're just boring.

Ramon Mercadar

Maybe not quite an election poster.

Run_to_da_hills

sethjem7

I thought FG ones would be your favourite? They contain tits as well.

drummed

Were the instructions THAT complicated?

Its like trying to teach poetry to donkeys around here. You ask for interesting examples of election posters and you get blank stares and incomprehension.

I think the prize will have to go to the first poster who can actually read and respond with even remote relevance.

drummed

Yeah, yeah. Anyway, run_to_da_hills is here, thread's ruined.
Only real election posters for real candidates in real elections are admitted in the competition. He is now disqualified.

sethjem7

Were the instructions THAT complicated?

Its like trying to teaching poetry to donkeys around here. You ask for interesting examples of election posters and you get blank stares and incomprehension.

I think the prize will have to go to the first poster who can actually read and respond with even remote relevance.
Your buddy Criumh will along any minute to like your posts, so don't fret!

drummed

We need to keep this going to keep my thread at the top of the page! Good work so far.

Problem is, I may win my own poster competition. Hardy as I've already eaten the prize anyway.

sethjem7

We need to keep this going to keep my thread at the top of the page! Good work so far.

Problem is, I may win my own poster competition. Hardy as I've already eaten the prize anyway.
cruimh

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies