The Worlds Greatest Election Posters

drummed

Keep it going. I see some posters approach.

Truth.ie

There's a Spanish political leader (who very well may be part of the Government in the coming weeks) whose first political poster was an image of him standing naked in front of a camera.
It wasn't attention whoring and the message alongside was "We only care about the persons".
He was an unknown young buck at the time, and now he leads Ciudanos.
One of the most effective posters I've seen.
El candidato del partido 'Ciutadans' se presenta desnudo a las elecciones catalanas - 20minutos.es

mac tíre

Not the greatest - but still good, I thought.

Bea C

Not a poster, but the current front page is funny, nonethelss:

stakerwallace

I remember in Spain's soon after Franco died and democracy returned. There was a clamour for all sorts of democratic developments, local and regional demands. Every group, party and faction were demanding. One cynic was moved to scrawl on a toilet wall in Salamanca - one of Spain's most distant cities from the sea- the demand for

A SEA PORT FOR SALAMANCA

CarnivalOfAction

Milica is currently standing for election in Serbia. I urge you all to vote for her. Her policies involve make-up for everybody and something about freeing Serbia. From what is unclear.

Anybody else spot any interesting election posters? Not from Ireland obviously. We're just boring.
Not always boring:

drummed

Serbia again. And its still a rotten parliament. There's no hope.

freewillie

Not always boring:

Now I know why the Shinner McClellan was whinging that the Average Industrial Wage didnt cover her make up costs.
Ferris must go through a fair few gallons of it

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom