thepropertypin.com: No More Property to Talk About

FortyCoats

The debate is moving on.

The failed gimps over on thepropertypin.com are full of themselves: the smug property chat just gets more and more boring as time goes on. To paraphrase our disgraced Tee-shock: "I don't know why they don't just top themselves", couldn't be more apt.

Hell, they even have a thread dedicated to their own downfall: Pinners: a bunch of bitter skeptics and cynics. I couldn't have thought of a more appropriate thread title myself!

A tiresome pimple on the media landscape that's just about gone pop now that they've nothing left to moan about.

Gimps. Parasites of society. Of the highest degree.

meriwether2

The debate is moving on.

The failed gimps over on thepropertypin.com are full of themselves: the smug property chat just gets more and more boring as time goes on. To paraphrase our disgraced Tee-shock: "I don't know why they don't just top themselves", couldn't be more apt.

Hell, they even have a thread dedicated to their own downfall: Pinners: a bunch of bitter skeptics and cynics. I couldn't have thought of a more appropriate thread title myself!

A tiresome pimple on the media landscape that's just about gone pop now that they've nothing left to moan about.

Well, they might be finished, but they have their wife and 3 children, and nobody can take that away from them,

stanley

Dunner's own fault, Bertie has run away from him, he backed the wrong horse which is now lame and soon to be put down via Mahon Report, he believed in Bertie the great stroker and now will pay the price.

kellsangel

there is lots of property to talk about

there is lots of property to talk about

just not enough money to buy it

kerrynorth

The debate is moving on.

Welcome back Freedomlover. I see your analytical ability has not improved any. For a bunch of 'failed gimps' we do get around. Quoted in nearly all the mainstream newspapers (even got a mention in the Financial Times Alphaville today), quoted by Morgan Kelly as being way ahead of the so-called 'professional economists' in analysing the housing market and we also have the government on the rack with the European Commission over the Home Choice Loan scheme. Not bad for a bunch of 'failed gimps' over the last 3 months I think you will agree!

Dasayev

Forty-Coats side-kick was called Slightly Bonkers

:D

lostexpectation

Website
dublinstreams.blogspot.com
“Sitting on the sidelines, cribbing and moaning is a lost opportunity. I don't know how people who engage in that don't commit suicide because frankly the only thing that motivates me is being able to actively change something.” bertie ahern 07/07

riker1969

The level of discourse on Property pin in relation to the economy is far superior to this site's economy section-sorry to say!

H.R. Haldeman

The debate is moving on.

How's the BTL coming along then? Those void periods are a bummer, aren't they? Still, chin up - only 40 years left on the mortgage!

Gombeen philistine.

mollox

The debate is moving on.

A first post from "Fortycoats"????

Dave, gloating is bad form.

Factorem

How's the BTL coming along then? Those void periods are a bummer, aren't they? Still, chin up - only 40 years left on the mortgage!

Gombeen philistine.
Nah mate. I retired aged 45.

You're not a bitter member yourself are you? Miss out on all the action? (not just property-related action)

Factorem

The level of discourse on Property pin in relation to the economy is far superior to this site's economy section-sorry to say!
You mean if you can manage to separate the bitter renters from the wannabe stock brokers?

Truth.ie

My brother is involved in the building trade. A real breakfast roll sort of guy. who buys his tabloid in the morning, flicks through it and only reads the sports page. Over a year ago he was considering taking out a second mortgage, to buy a gaff in Dublin. New build/2 bed apt. At the time, I was a lurker on the Property Pin and had been following developments that didn't necessarily make front page headlines. Little anecdotal titbits and some basic maths. I had a good long talk with da brother, and persuaded him out of the idea.
He is now unemployed as of December as is his wife. Things are that bad, he's considering taxi driving. He say, he shudders at the thought of having gone ahead with the investment. Thanks to the internet and sites like the Pin and Pie we'd only have the Irish "media" to educate us. How fuccked up more we all could be.
Thanks to the Pin I've also delayed buying property this coming year as I fear the downfall is just starting. As the prices fall, each week I wait I am saving hundreds of euros.

Bakunin

A great site - I've saved tens of thousands of euro by holding off on a property purchase. And will save the same again, at least, before I make a move in about year from now.

Interesting that the language is often coarse, yet contributors are so very much more self-regulating than here. There's more to life than silly asterisks it seems.

Very shrewd and interesting contributors on there, even though it is vulgar to talk about money all the time.

Factorem

The dogs on the street knew property was finished by early 2007.

All thepropertypin.com managed to do was get the best information crumbs falling from the feast going on on the table above them.

I'm happy for ye if you managed to save a few quid. I really am.

H.R. Haldeman

Nah mate. I retired aged 45.

You're not a bitter member yourself are you? Miss out on all the action? (not just property-related action)

Er, why on earth are you responding to a post that clearly wasn't directed at you? WTF is that? Getting your gimmick account and real one mixed up? Or is it just your natural solipsism?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies