thepropertypin.com: No More Property to Talk About

G

Gimpanzee

Er, why on earth are you responding to a post that clearly wasn't directed at you? WTF is that? Getting your gimmick account and real one mixed up? Or is it just your natural solipsism?
Nicely nailed. What a tool...

ajax1000

The pin is good but just a little self satisfied and sanctimonious. I enjoy reading the threads.

gaffer falls

The most famous character born out of the bin
Canny McSavvy: During 2007 several references were made in the media to "Canny" or "Savvy" buyers. In reality these buyers were usually the exact opposite but the term was used in an attempt to convince people to buy property. Canny McSavvy is a mythical Pin user who is often to be seen buying asbestos filled apartment blocks in Miami purely on the back of a gushing advertorial in a Sunday newspaper. Once Canny makes his purchase, his first act is usually to buy a BMW and henceforth call himself a "property entrepreneur".

Addition by Green Bear:
Putting lipstick on a pig. The terms Canny, Savvy & Shrewd are estate agent speak for investors who pay over the odds for property and don't have an iota. They usually pile into property bought off the plans in Longford, Cape Verde, Bulgaria and a whole load of other places off the beaten track, though most recently they have been spotted in Manhattan, New York due to the weak dollar.
examples:

* Price drop entices canny investors back into the market.
* The perfect property for the canny investor or DIY enthusiast.
* Archipelago tempting to savvy investors.
* The current environment offers potentially great returns for the shrewd investor in Bulgaria.

Sometimes he uses the handle Robopaddy, but the denizens of the Pin christened him, Canny McSavvy.

muck_savage

The failed gimps over on thepropertypin.com are full of themselves: the smug property chat just gets more and more boring as time goes on.
You have a certain fondness for gimps CelloPoint/Indian

http://www.politics.ie/current-affairs/39287-government-continue-buy-dell-computers-2.html#post1334786

You are also fond of calling thepropertypin gimps

http://www.politics.ie/economy/40560-operation-banana-republic.html#post1373689

Now you've gone and replied to a post directed at your own OP, but you must've forgotten you'd set up a separate account to start this thread.

How embarrassing for you.

Last edited:

Eorna

The debate is moving on.

The failed gimps over on thepropertypin.com are full of themselves: the smug property chat just gets more and more boring as time goes on. To paraphrase our disgraced Tee-shock: "I don't know why they don't just top themselves", couldn't be more apt.

Hell, they even have a thread dedicated to their own downfall: Pinners: a bunch of bitter skeptics and cynics. I couldn't have thought of a more appropriate thread title myself!

A tiresome pimple on the media landscape that's just about gone pop now that they've nothing left to moan about.

Gimps. Parasites of society. Of the highest degree.
You are one gimp, that should have been left sleep.

FortyCoats

You are one gimp, that should have been left sleep.
^^^ Obviously missed out on the action!

I sleep extremely well thank you very much!

Ugly gf? LIving in Adamstown? IT admin? (ugly yourself?!)

(chuckle, chuckle...)

Oiche mhaith agus coladh samh mo chara....

Ta cailin ailin ag fanacht domsa...

GIMP^2!

Last edited:

momoney

^^^ Obviously missed out on the action!

I sleep extremely well thank you very much!

Ugly gf? LIving in Adamstown? IT admin? (ugly yourself?!)

(chuckle, chuckle...)

Oiche mhaith agus coladh samh mo chara....

Ta cailin ailin ag fanacht domsa...

GIMP^2!
Like practical jokes do we?

Such a sad little man.

IbrahaimMohamad

Looks like the Pinsters and Property Bears have had the last laugh!

asset test

It is SO necessary to look at the date of the OPs sometimes.

I got caught out many a time!

Truth.ie

The most famous character born out of the bin
Canny McSavvy: During 2007 several references were made in the media to "Canny" or "Savvy" buyers. In reality these buyers were usually the exact opposite but the term was used in an attempt to convince people to buy property. Canny McSavvy is a mythical Pin user who is often to be seen buying asbestos filled apartment blocks in Miami purely on the back of a gushing advertorial in a Sunday newspaper. Once Canny makes his purchase, his first act is usually to buy a BMW and henceforth call himself a "property entrepreneur".

Addition by Green Bear:
Putting lipstick on a pig. The terms Canny, Savvy & Shrewd are estate agent speak for investors who pay over the odds for property and don't have an iota. They usually pile into property bought off the plans in Longford, Cape Verde, Bulgaria and a whole load of other places off the beaten track, though most recently they have been spotted in Manhattan, New York due to the weak dollar.
examples:

* Price drop entices canny investors back into the market.
* The perfect property for the canny investor or DIY enthusiast.
* Archipelago tempting to savvy investors.
* The current environment offers potentially great returns for the shrewd investor in Bulgaria.

Sometimes he uses the handle Robopaddy, but the denizens of the Pin christened him, Canny McSavvy.
MCCANNY REAL ESTATE INC - (740) 373-1523 - Powered by RadarFrog

Paddy Sarkozy

The debate is moving on.

The failed gimps over on thepropertypin.com are full of themselves: the smug property chat just gets more and more boring as time goes on. To paraphrase our disgraced Tee-shock: "I don't know why they don't just top themselves", couldn't be more apt.

Hell, they even have a thread dedicated to their own downfall: www.thepropertypin.com/viewtopic.php%3Ff%3D1%26t%3D15155%26start%3D90+pinners:+a+bunch+of+bitter+skeptics&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=uk]Pinners: a bunch of bitter skeptics and cynics[/url]. I couldn't have thought of a more appropriate thread title myself!

A tiresome pimple on the media landscape that's just about gone pop now that they've nothing left to moan about.

Gimps. Parasites of society. Of the highest degree.

Interesting that a thread about thepropertypin is now being filed here under Media.
Does this mean it has more avid readers (incl. FortyCoats) than failing websites like the Irish Times and Independent?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies