• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

They haven't gone away you know

Northtipp

Today a number of what are described as leaders within the Unionist community drafted together a form of words calling for an end to violence surrounding the Unionist protests. All well and good one would think. All hands on deck to stop the madness can't be a bad thing, can it?

If we anaylse that further , included in that is the approval of the UVF, the UDA and The Red Hand Commando. So what we have are illegal organisations giving disapproval to illegal activity. Bizarre to say the least. It does beg the question why these groups still exist. What is the purpose of their existence? Is it drugs and racketeering or is it simply to control communities to turn on and off the tap of sectarianism.

Further why have we had so little arrests and convictions of those who belong to these organisations. Isn't it time that leaders within Unionism ask themselves why these groups exist, who do they serve, how do they serve and how they turn the support away from them and ensure their kids are now directed into their hands. As long as these groups can turn the tap of sectarianism on and off and are provided with tacit approval by political unionism won't they continue to thrive, and fester in the scab of bigotry and sectarianism?

BBC News - Loyalist leaders call for end to "wanton destruction" in east Belfast

SgtBilko

Today a number of what are described as leaders within the Unionist community drafted together a form of words calling for an end to violence surrounding the Unionist protests. All well and good one would think. All hands on deck to stop the madness can't be a bad thing, can it?

If we anaylse that further , included in that is the approval of the UVF, the UDA and The Red Hand Commando. So what we have are illegal organisations giving disapproval to illegal activity. Bizarre to say the least. It does beg the question why these groups still exist. What is the purpose of their existence? Is it drugs and racketeering or is it simply to control communities to turn on and off the tap of sectarianism.

Further why have we had so little arrests and convictions of those who belong to these organisations. Isn't it time that leaders within Unionism ask themselves why these groups exist, who do they serve, how do they serve and how they turn the support away from them and ensure their kids are now directed into their hands. As long as these groups can turn the tap of sectarianism on and off and are provided with tacit approval by political unionism won't they continue to thrive, and fester in the scab of bigotry and sectarianism?

BBC News - Loyalist leaders call for end to "wanton destruction" in east Belfast
They exist to give snide scumbags like yourself something to mope about.

tiocfaidh

They exist to give snide scumbags like yourself something to mope about.
Is that the best you can do?

Seriously, why do they exist?

I do not support republican dissoes, but at least they can offer a reason for what they do.

SgtBilko

Is that the best you can do?

Seriously, why do they exist?

I do not support republican dissoes, but at least they can offer a reason for what they do.
No idea why they exist...and I'd rather they didn't. They certainly didn't/don't represent me.

vivabrigada

No idea why they exist...and I'd rather they didn't. They certainly didn't/don't represent me.
Here's a quote from several Senior Unionists telling their voters to go to the police with any scrap of information on those UVF men who tried to murder a cop outside the Alliance office a few weeks ago.

SgtBilko

Here's a quote from several Senior Unionists telling their voters to go to the police with any scrap of information on those UVF men who tried to murder a cop outside the Alliance office a few weeks ago.
It's Marty's job to tell people to give info to the PSNI, these days. He does it very well too.

vivabrigada

It's Marty's job to tell people to give info to the PSNI, these days. He does it very well too.
That annoys you greatly I see. Why shouldn't capable young Republicans join the police. They are everywhere else in this society?

Global Justice

Why would I lie? If I supported terrorist scumbags I'd admit it.....much like you do.
You hold the same beliefs and cultural tendencies. You don't give a rats ass about social stability or the economy.

Just go to the numerous loyalist sites and twitters and facebook pages of leading loyalists and ex-RIR, UDR, Brit members and see who they fetish over as much as the UDA, UVF etc... Your boys and the rest of the colonial imperialist state terrorists.

And most of all cos you're a snake.

SgtBilko

You hold the same beliefs and cultural tendencies. You don't give a rats ass about social stability or the economy.

Just go to the numerous loyalist sites and twitters and facebook pages of leading loyalists and ex-RIR, UDR, Brit members and see who they fetish over as much as the UDA, UVF etc... Your boys and the rest of the colonial imperialist state terrorists.

And most of all cos you're a snake.
Did you support PIRA? Do you support Dissident Republicans?

Global Justice

Did you support PIRA? Do you support Dissident Republicans?
Yes I supported the Provisional Movement, inclusive of the IRA. I only support the dissidents if they take care of anti-social scumbags who the police fail to prosecute or use as touts, and if a terrorist imperialist Brit is taken care off, I'm happy enough too. That's about it.

IrishWelshCelt

Thats all the UVF and UDA do these days drug dealing and my mate from east Belfast says it too, scum the lot of them.

SgtBilko

Yes I supported the Provisional Movement, inclusive of the IRA. I only support the dissidents if they take care of anti-social scumbags who the police fail to prosecute or use as touts, and if a terrorist imperialist Brit is taken care off, I'm happy enough too. That's about it.
In that case, let's hear no more of your gurning about Loyalist Paramilitaries.

I don't support them, and never have done, but you justify their very existence.

SgtBilko

Thats all the UVF and UDA do these days drug dealing and my mate from east Belfast says it too, scum the lot of them.
Does your imaginary mate think Bobby 'Cheeseburger' Sands would have made a great Prime Minister too?

IrishWelshCelt

Does your imaginary mate think Bobby 'Cheeseburger' Sands would have made a great Prime Minister too?
You think its funny mocking someones death? What a sc*mbag you are, nice to know thats the standard of the british army you c*nt.

REMOVED THIS BIT AS ITS PERSONAL INFO. And I doubt he has an opinion on the issue as he left belfast to study down here as he was sick of that sh1t and bigots like you.

Last edited:

Global Justice

You think its funny mocking someones death? What a sc*mbag you are, nice to know thats the standard of the british army you c*nt.

REMOVED THIS BIT AS ITS PERSONAL INFO. And I doubt he has an opinion on the issue as he left belfast to study down here as he was sick of that sh1t and bigots like you.
I wouldn't give out any personal information on this site, especially to ex-squaddie terrorist Private Doberman, given the level of disgusting collusion that went on with his Brits and loyalists death squads.

Last edited:

Global Justice

In that case, let's hear no more of your gurning about Loyalist Paramilitaries.

I don't support them, and never have done, but you justify their very existence.
Thing is you and the OO and unionism attempt to dissociate yourselves from loyalists, yet appease them, meet with them and have apathy and passivity in their behaviour, if not outright support.

And in what way to these loyalists help their community and justify their existence? All they muster is drug dealing, attacks on innocent Catholics and brainwash sectarian bile

IrishWelshCelt

I wouldn't give out any personal information on this site, especially to ex-squaddie terrorist Private Doberman, given the level of disgusting collusion that went on with his Brits and loyalists death squads.
Yeah have done can you edit your post?