They held her down and killed her & Doctor Death gets away with it - Euthanasia in action

Catalpast

Horrific case from Holland of an old demented woman struggling as the 'Doctor' gives her a lethal injection as her family held her down.

Dutch woman doctor who asked an elderly patient's family to hold her down while she administered a fatal drug dose has been cleared under Holland's euthanasia laws.

Mailonline reported that the patient fought desperately in an attempt not to be killed.

Panel clears Dutch doctor who asked family to hold patient down as she carried out euthanasia procedure 

I bring this up because in recent years we have seen some well flagged cases here as people sought legal permission to end their lives

Now while I have every sympathy for people with incurable illnesses I think that legalising Euthanasia is Wrong and can only lead to injustices as what happened to this old Dutch Lady.

IIRC some rather prominent politicians here expressed support for it

- they usually back Abortion on Demand too

Hopefully neither will come to pass in this State

- but we must be vigilant.

parentheses

I am horrified by what doctors in Holland do.

People being put down like mangy old dogs.

derryman

Horrific case from Holland of an old demented woman struggling as the 'Doctor' gives her a lethal injection as her family held her down.

Dutch woman doctor who asked an elderly patient's family to hold her down while she administered a fatal drug dose has been cleared under Holland's euthanasia laws.

Mailonline reported that the patient fought desperately in an attempt not to be killed.

Panel clears Dutch doctor who asked family to hold patient down as she carried out euthanasia procedure 

I bring this up because in recent years we have seen some well flagged cases here as people sought legal permission to end their lives

Now while I have every sympathy for people with incurable illnesses I think that legalising Euthanasia is Wrong and can only lead to injustices as what happened to this old Dutch Lady.

IIRC some rather prominent politicians here expressed support for it

- they usually back Abortion on Demand too

Hopefully neither will come to pass in this State

- but we must be vigilant.
While the article is short in detail, this seems so wrong.

GDPR

Holland is an incredibly sick society. Euthanasia is the pretty much the norm there. The worrying thing is that a lot of Southern Irish "Progressives" see that hell hole kip as some type to follow.

Hellish Holland

Last edited:

Emily Davison

That article is lacking in detail.

Last edited:

Volatire

There are quite a number of mangy old dog geriatric posters on this site.

If they had any sense, they would ask to be held down and euthanised.

:cool:

amsterdemmetje

You know nothing of Holland only click bait horshyte from the the Telegraph and Daily mail lapped up by usual clowns . My father in law of 86 has parkinson's and is in one of the most fantastic facilities 3 days a week in Holland. Compare that to whats happening here to the old and the dying lying in corridors . Compare it to facilities like this The Dutch Village Where Everyone Has Dementia - The Atlantic and get back to me instead of this one off case that may or may not have gone wrong.

Catalpast

You know nothing of Holland only click bait horshyte from the the Telegraph and Daily mail lapped up by usual clowns . My father in law of 86 has parkinson's and is in one of the most fantastic facilities 3 days a week in Holland. Compare that to whats happening here to the old and the dying lying in corridors . Compare it to facilities like this The Dutch Village Where Everyone Has Dementia - The Atlantic and get back to me instead of this one off case that may or may not have gone wrong.
So you support killing your Father in Law then?

greengoose2

Why don'y you move over there so? A paradise that mere mortals would give their eye teeth to get there.

ger12

This woman had dementia. How is consent handled in this instance?

amsterdemmetje

So you support killing your Father in Law then?
Its bad enough that your OP is nothing but hysterical nonsense with fup all facts from Mailonline but then you come back with makey uppy shyte,not been stated. You cant read it would seem only if its clickbait bs from Daily Mail. I've stated that my Father in law is in a fantastic facility been well looked after there brilliantly and at home, what part of that did you mix up with me supporting the killing of him ,you utter clown.

Last edited:

amsterdemmetje

not quite sure how you drew that conclusion from his post.
His a religious fruitcake with penchant for neo nazis , you would of thought euthanasia would be right up his street. Notice how all the religious curtain twitching window licking loons appear with more uninformed ignorant hysteria.

kalipa

This woman had dementia. How is consent handled in this instance?
No one has mentioned this bit of the article
"In this case the woman, who was suffering from dementia, had earlier expressed a desire to have her life ended when she felt the "time was right".

Obviously this woman had made arrangements at a time she was still Compos Mentis.

Catalpast

Its bad enough that your OP is nothing but hysterical nonsense with fup all facts from Mailonline but then you come back with makey uppy shyte. not been stated. You cant read it would seem only if its clickbait bs from Daily Mail. I've stated that my Father in law in a fantastic facility been well looked after there brilliantly and at home what part of that did you mix up with me supporting the killing of him you utter clown.
It was you who brought him into it

- not me.

And stop being so rude!:roll:

kalipa

It was you who brought him into it

- not me.

And stop being so rude!:roll:
In fairness you did ask the poster a stupid, rude and ignorant question

Catalpast

His a religious fruitcake with penchant for neo nazis , you would of thought euthanasia would be right up his street. Notice how all the religious curtain twitching window licking loons appear with more uninformed ignorant hysteria.
His a religious fruitcake with penchant for neo nazis

Brilliant!:p

Your a born comedian....[NOT]

You still BTW have not addressed the issue at hand

- do you support this evil thing called 'Euthanasia'

- or not?

That is the question.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies