They keep on coming..Dempsey says avoid unneccessary journeys.....

former wesleyan

AND USE PUBLIC TRANSPORT !!:p

From the man with a pilot followed by a chauffeur :lol:

Panopticon

AND USE PUBLIC TRANSPORT !!:p

From the man with a pilot followed by a chauffeur :lol:
He's talking about the weather conditions. Are you saying he should not advise people to reduce the number of vehicles on the road in frosty conditions?

Is this the level of maturity people are showing now that we have a crisis? Perhaps the voters are no better than their politicians!

carlovian

Im just surprised hes not in Malta.

Freedom front

He's talking about the weather conditions. Are you saying he should not advise people to reduce the number of vehicles on the road in frosty conditions?

Is this the level of maturity people are showing now that we have a crisis? Perhaps the voters are no better than their politicians!

This man is the Minister of Transport he is responsible to manage the road network and keep it working, Which he seems absolutely unable to do

I lived in Scotland for 2 years , with snow from October to March , Roads always gritted, traffic moving

This man and this FF Government are total incompetents, total disgrace

Is Dempsey still at work? Surely it must be the Dail Christmas holidays soon.

Northtipp

For the love of god stop this madness. Im reassuring you all. THERE IS NO SNOW!

ifreannach

Reports that Ireland is receiving snow are a fiction. Ireland has not requested any snow.
that made me spit out my tea, i nearly choked. lol

if i took public transport would take 3 buses and 5hrs not to mention i could only pay in buttons

Expatriot

Don't worry it has just been confirmed by the Dept of Sport that the snow is a total fiction.

Maximus Cynicus

For the love of god stop this madness. Im reassuring you all. THERE IS NO SNOW!
No, I don't accept that. And furthermore, there is no snow around the next corner. Only green shoots. Wear tghe green jersey and blend into the background. We are NOT where we are. Jack Frost does not have a reservation in the Merrion Hotel. I don't accept the premise of the quotation

Expatriot

People should avoid using pejorative terms like "hypothermia" and "black ice", they do not help matters.

Expatriot

It is widely accepted in Brussels that spring has already started here and that indeed our climate in recent years has indicated that further snow is very unlikely at this point. We have sourced what is widely regarded as the cheaper road salt in the world and will be getting this to local SMEs by June 2012.

Freedom front

It is widely accepted in Brussels that spring has already started here and that indeed our climate in recent years has indicated that further snow is very unlikely at this point. We have sourced what is widely regarded as the cheaper road salt in the world and will be getting this to local SMEs by June 2012.
Our Partners and International experts agree there is no Snow

Legacy

Use public transport my ass :mad: My ten year old left the house at 8.00am this morning and came back at 8.50am frozen cold. Not a sight of a bus.There should have been at least four or more buses due during that time period :mad:

Aindriu

I don't accept that there is snow. The roads are clear. We have turned a corner.

alonso

The worst is over.

New Threads