Things P.iesters don't say.

ruserious

A popular thing popping up on facebook in the last week is facebook pages for colleges around the country entitled ''Things (insert college) students don't say'' and then allows people to post humorous ironic things.

It might be a bit of a laugh to try this on P.ie.

It's a Saturday night so please leave on this forum. I'll start to give ye an idea of what to do.

''The Mods are totally correct in everything they do and I deserved that infraction for asking another poster to stop harassing another''.

Let 'er rip.

firefly123

"Fair point. Now that you have explained your case in a reasoned and cogent way I realise that I was wrong and will change my point of view. As this is an Internet forum I don't actually lose any face in doing this"

CookieMonster

"That HBAP seems like a reasonable chap"

"Another abortion thread? Are you sure?"

"I'm going camping with Blokesbloke"

drummed

'there's a clique trying to censor/kill/outshout/persecute/riddicule me' or variations is very popular.

CookieMonster

*No, I don't like beanie either"

*I miss Tommy O'Brien"

Niall996

I don't actually give a toss about this issue but I'm going to argue passionately about it anyway.

Given that it's almost his birthday, I'd like to open a tribute thread for Bertie Ahern.

Yogosan

'Of course pigeons are a viable and logical solution to the banking crisis. We just need to figure out how.'

ruserious

Alan Shatter runs his ministry without any bias based upon his faith.

The point of this thread is to ask why former ministers are so badly looked after by the State in terms of their pension. What can we do to rectify this?

Tea Party Patriot

"posters on this site are never disingenuous and would never use hyperbole, non-factual statements or flawed data to back up their idealogical point of view"

FrankSpeaks

Sync is a great mod!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies