Things you don't hear anymore...

Tony Soprano

"Id vote for Fianna Fail if Brian Lenihan was their leader, as he seems to be only one that knows whats going on":rolleyes:

"Bring Back Bertie":eek:

"There's always plenty of work on the "buildings" under Fianna Fail":cool:

"Fianna Fail are the only party to go to if you want to get "things" done":lol:

ocoonassa

I hope you aren't fooling yourself that others on offer would have done differently, they're all a class of corporatist kleptocrats and there's the problem, we abdicated power to fraudsters, and all the people in opposition are signed up to the exact same agenda, you could as well be putting FG, SF, LP in any of those quotes, they're all on the one road and it leads to a very ugly place for the children and their children.

Simbo67

I hope you aren't fooling yourself that others on offer would have done differently, they're all a class of corporatist kleptocrats and there's the problem, we abdicated power to fraudsters, and all the people in opposition are signed up to the exact same agenda, you could as well be putting FG, SF, LP in any of those quotes, they're all on the one road and it leads to a very ugly place for the children and their children.
What a big pile of steaming FF bs, "ah shure they're all the same". On this day, the Irish state loses its sovereignty as a direct result of decisions made by the FF government. They deserve contempt and nothing more. The b*stards destroyed this country.

turdsl

No, Fianna Fail did it all on their own. Lowered the standard of government, disgraced the office of Toiseach, destroyed our economy. sovereignty gone, only Doherty took the government to court our democracy was gone,The government still been brought to court to hold other elections. Never since independence has our country been under such attack and it came from our own Fianna Fail dominated government., No trust, No confidence, No credibility.
that is what EU foreign ministers see when they sit down to seal our future today and Fianna Fail that got us here.

Fraggle

Fianna Fail did this, not the opposition. Fianna Fail have ruined the country and anyone who votes for them from now on is either a traitor or some kind of imbicile.

ellie08

We're headin to New York. Wha? to see the sights? Naw, we're goin' shoppin' with the credit card. They've great value in Juicy Couture tracksuits and Ralph Lauren. Can't wait! C'mere, I've to go an put on my St. Tropez fake tan now and it takes ages and get the empty suitcases ready. See ya hon.

firefly123

A lot done. More to do!

Fianna fail. The republican party!

ellie08

Ah, Bertie is great, the peace process and all that..... and the Brian Cowen is fierce intelligent. We're the envy of the world.

firefly123

Me and the missus just bought two apartments in Bulgaria! Budapest! Spain! Durkadurkastan!

GDPR

Given the surplus, this budget is another lost opportunity, we should be spending more, here, there and everywhere.

MsAnneThrope

"I accept that"

gweedore

it's a great little country, you'll never beat the irish, everybody loves the irish- we know how to party! (heard on grafton st by a dublin 4 girl)
you can't take it with you! (yes you can, to gibraltar, cayman isles, channel islands etc)

myksav

Things you don't hear anymore...

Property ladder. Which phrase all politio's used.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies