• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Things you wouldn't hear on the NI forum

Drogheda445

Yes, I know, this thread stinks of unoriginality considering that there is a similar thread in the main forum, but I think an NI forum version would be particularly funny. Plus, I think a light-hearted thread on the NI forum is long overdue. :D

Anyway, without further ado, what things do you think are unlikely to be said on the NI forum? Any suggestions?

death or glory

I think Global Justice has made a well reasoned arguement and has a very valid point.

American Irish republicans are very welcome to offer their opinion as it will be worthwhile to the arguement.

belfast1981

I fully respect the opinions of the person I am debating with and agree that neither side in this conflict were innocent of wrongdoing and much blame lies with both parties in the troubles.

Levellers

Enoch Powell was addressing a crowd in Belfast. He stated to the masses "I was born an Englishman, I've lived an Englishman, and by God, I shall die an Englishman!"

Then, from the back of the crowd, a voice yelled "Christ man, have ye no ambition?"

InsideImDancing

Covenanter I must say buddy that your posts are reasoned and often actually quite inspiring, you are quite possibly the most open-minded poster on here.

DT123

Swords Hoopster," You've proved your point,by producing evidence and links and indeed you were not telling blatent lies in a feeble attempt to justify your opinion."

InsideImDancing

I think it's fair to say that Unionism has been right all along.

InsideImDancing

I think it's fair to say that Nationalism has been right all along.

eoghanacht

Orange.

tis a sh!te colour lads.

Legolas

Congratulations on your first post that isn't about demographics, dazzler.

tiocfaidh

Of course they should be allowed march wherever they like. It's their culture!

InsideImDancing

No one gives a fek about flegs!

InsideImDancing

Both sides have had a meeting and have sorted everything out.

[video=youtube;w6UhXivPyw4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6UhXivPyw4[/video]

tiocfaidh

Alas, I confess: I'm Pippakin and Cruim's love child. Conceived in a back alley behind the Shankill after Rangers won the championship in '78.