Things you'd hear if Brian Cowen "let loose"

Disillusioned democrat

In another thread a staunch FF-er hoped that the likes of Dermot Ahern and Brian Cowen would “let loose” before the election and tell us what he REALLY thinks of us. The same poster didn’t expand on what they might have to say, but I have to admit to being very curious to find out exactly what Cowen would say if he did “let loose”. What possible retort could Cowen make that would put the voter firmly in our places?

RockinRolla

''For 800 years we fought the British and such a time came, when it dawned on them that, even though there was no way of stablising the Irish, that they'd come up with a cunning plan. And that plan was to make it appear so that the IRA had won Irelands freedom but in fact, it wasnt. The British knew we depended on them, so they gave us our 'independance' and threw billions and billions of cash at us to make the new generation blind with false hope and promises, pretenious and up our own arse so that a hundred years later, when they'd come back....we would welcome them with open arms and receive their money because we needed to be bailed out''.

It was all an illusion, folks.

Social Conscience

Bye suckers, I'm off to Europe to get my big belly tickled some more.

Super8

We were only supposed to be sorting our friends out using the nation's wealth. There weren't actually supposed to be a proper government.

ifreannach

''For 800 years we fought the British and such a time came, when it dawned on them that, even though there was no way of stablising the Irish, that they'd come up with a cunning plan. And that plan was to make it appear so that the IRA had won Irelands freedom but in fact, it wasnt. The British knew we depended on them, so they gave us our 'independance' and threw billions and billions of cash at us to make the new generation blind with false hope and promises, pretenious and up our own arse so that a hundred years later, when they'd come back....we would welcome them with open arms and receive their money because we needed to be bailed out''.

It was all an illusion, folks.
pretty much summed up

Mondo

uh, uhhh, uh, ugh, uh, shnort, uu, uh, uh, uh,

Yesh, yeah, oh yeah, uh, uh, uh ,uh, oh, oh

.........you the Daddy Olli, you the Daddy, uh, uh, yessssss..............

!

collina

"I Brian Cowen do solemnly, sincerely, and truly declare and affirm, that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law".

Disillusioned democrat

"I Brian Cowen do solemnly, sincerely, and truly declare and affirm, that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law".
This thread was kicked off on the basis of a comment by a FFer....but they've been extremely low key in suggesting what Brian C may have to throw at us. I can only imagine it may be along the lines of "FFS you'se voted us in....what did you expect - it's all your fault!!!!"

Doora

Brian would say that, like all Fianna Fail men, he is in fact a cross - dresser

ellie08

But he wouldn't mean it of course, like that other man of honour de valera.;)

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies