• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

This could save lives. Best safety video, ever!

cry freedom

This video was made by a private endeavor.
Noel Brett and Gaybo, eat your hearts out.
I think it's just brilliant.
Just shows that a big budget is no substitute for creativity.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjWufx3fenc]YouTube - The most beautiful seatbelt advocacy commercial ever.wmv[/ame]

Ard Eoin

yeah...'s'very good alright....

consultant

Good and clever.

I would suggest it be used in conjunction with the graphic horror of the last campaign Contrasting delivery of the same message.

(bit like FF/FG??)

cry freedom

Good and clever.

I would suggest it be used in conjunction with the graphic horror of the last campaign Contrasting delivery of the same message.

(bit like FF/FG??)
Exactly! :)

junius

This video was made by a private endeavor.
Noel Brett and Gaybo, eat your hearts out.
I think it's just brilliant.
Just shows that a big budget is no substitute for creativity.

YouTube - The most beautiful seatbelt advocacy commercial ever.wmv
Its good all right. Wonder if the same filmmaker could come up with something to stop drivers from speeding on our roads? I think its long past time that maximum speed limits on country roads were reduced to a maximum of 60 km per hour. Most country roads don't even have any signs to warn motorists what the speed limit is and I think many people assume it is 100 kph unless stated otherwise.

cry freedom

what a pile of poo
Ah well, I suppose it takes all sorts!
Saving life is probably not high on your priority list up there in South Armagh. Seat belts are notoriously ineffective when a bomb, planted by your neighbor, goes off under your car.

Cassandra Syndrome

Tis good.

Anyone remember the funky safety ads from the 1970s? Based on the dodgy hairdos and fashion tastes they deserved the various accidents that happened to the in the ads!

cry freedom