• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

This Week's TV3 'Midweek' Show To Feature A Week In The Life Of The Healy Raes.

General Urko

They have actually kinda stole my thunder because I was just thinking of the ideal family to have a reality TV show in Ireland about (A political reality show in a similar vein to the non political Kardasian one) and I felt the Healy Raes would be the ideal one, although their current TD had a chequered history with a previous reality show.
Other nominees and I invite your contributions would be - The Ahernes, The Pee Flynns, The Lowrys and for a non political one the Quinns (no not the Ho Chi Quinns)!
However unlike the celebrity Kardasians who seem to have made a fortune out of being 'famous' primarily, all the other candidates, I've mentioned for the Irish one made their money the hard way, through hard work!:lol: Sure even Jackie Healy Rae when he was a TD didn't claim the free travel/bus pass that all senior citizens get!

Radix

Let me get this right, are we talking Healy Rae's or Healy Eames', you know, where gravy trains are concerned?

General Urko

Let me get this right, are we talking Healy Rae's or Healy Eames', you know, where gravy trains are concerned?
Actually the Healy-Eames' could be a good subject too but it's going to be on the Kingdom's finest!

eoghanacht

Crimeline could do a special

Radix

Actually the Healy-Eames' could be a good subject too but it's going to be on the Kingdom's finest!

Must go down to the local to watch that.

And drive home afterwards...

:)

General Urko

Actually reflecting back on the great man himself, Jackie and his 2 prominent political sons, we all know they come from the Fianna Fail gene pool, but I was wondering what other political party in Western Europe would they fit right into without a bother?
Answer - Fine Gael!:cool:

General Urko

Well any other nominations for a suitable Irish family for a reality TV show?;):D

Deep Blue

Well any other nominations for a suitable Irish family for a reality TV show?;):D
Developers who declared themselves bankrupt in the UK and those holed up in the US.

"I'm a developer let me outta here"
The set is a Ghost Estate house somewhere in deepest Leitrim, where the contestants face their demons and confront their deepest fears, as they eke a living on the AIW without their weekly Spa treatment,varnish tans and gel nails.

But in reverse, as they get voted off they have to come back permanently and take part in the "Face the Music" round.

Two of them, head to head every week...Gayle & Séan V Shane & Gillian...
Next week the Drumms V the Yates's...

Culminating in a grand Finale - The Humble Pie Eating Contest...

True Republican

a week with the healy raes no thanks, sure maybe micheal martin could feature by persuading michael healy rae to join ff and danny and nephew johnny as well. Jackie could be given an honourablee position within fianna fail.

General Urko

a week with the healy raes no thanks, sure maybe micheal martin could feature by persuading michael healy rae to join ff and danny and nephew johnny as well. Jackie could be given an honourablee position within fianna fail.
I wonder could UTV perhaps do The Adams' Family or The McGuinness Family or The Robinson Family!:cool:

General Urko

A week in the life of the Healy Raes is on at 10PM, Wednesday on the 'Midweek' programme on TV3! DON'T MISS IT!:cool:

True Republican

A week in the life of the Healy Raes is on at 10PM, Wednesday on the 'Midweek' programme on TV3! DON'T MISS IT!:cool:
yipee I'll be watching these 19th century relics act the eejit tomorrow night, does Danny and young Johnny wear peaked caps as well?

True Republican

I wonder could UTV perhaps do The Adams' Family or The McGuinness Family or The Robinson Family!:cool:
A week with the paisley family perhaps...lol

Man or Mouse

Thanks for the warning.