Thomas Pringle TD, in bad health

the secretary

TD Thomas Pringle being treated at LUH after taking ill – Donegal Daily

Thomas Pringle was admitted to Letterkenny General Hospital on Saturday after taking seriously unwell.
It has been reported that he is stable but very unwell.
I heard this yesterday and the word is that this is going to be a long term illness which will restrict his participation in the Dail.
Hopefully his health can improve and he can return at some stage. I wish him well.

He got elected last year against all the odds in the Donegal 5 seater so he obviously is capable and does work for his constituents.
I may not agree with all his policies and ideological stance but all the best Thomas.

cricket

Thomas Pringle was admitted to Letterkenny General Hospital on Saturday after taking seriously unwell.
I heard this yesterday and the word is that this is going to be a long term illness which will restrict his participation in the Dail.
Hopefully his health can improve and he can return at some stage. I wish him well.

He got elected last year against all the odds in the Donegal 5 seater so he obviously is capable and does work for his constituents.
I may not agree with all his policies and ideological stance but all the best Thomas.
Not sure about this posting which goes beyond what's in the newspaper. Running commentary on a person's health is not kosher.

HereWeGoAgain

So sorry to read this. I hope he makes a speedy recovery to full health, he is one of the politicians I admire, together with Catherine Murphy and Catherine Connolly.

Fullforward

One of the nicest people I have ever met, a real decent Human being. I wish him the very best.

benroe

Thomas's condition will be assessed tomorrow and a public statement made as far as i know, please have some respect for his family and refrain from speculation.

General Urko

One of the nicest people I have ever met, a real decent Human being. I wish him the very best.
That may very well be the case, indeed, I know for a fact that Ming went out of his way to canvass for him during the last GE!
He does strike me as a tad naieve politically and this is shown by his private members bill to make (unintentionally in this case) life hell on earth for sex workers!
His father was treated appalingly by the state!

Peter Dempsey

Thomas's condition will be assessed tomorrow and a public statement made as far as i know, please have some respect for his family and refrain from speculation.
Do you have any further details that you can reveal today?

ger12

benroe

Do you have any further details that you can reveal today?
I talked with a family member last night and they are also waiting for the assessment tomorrow to see the extent of the damage done, it would be remiss of me to add any more and I'm going to leave this thread till tomorrow.

the secretary

That may very well be the case, indeed, I know for a fact that Ming went out of his way to canvass for him during the last GE!
He does strike me as a tad naieve politically and this is shown by his private members bill to make (unintentionally in this case) life hell on earth for sex workers!
That's a discussion for another thread.

Socratus O' Pericles

He knew a good hairdresser / hot shave artist and availed of their services.

New Threads

Most Replies