Thomas Pringle TD, in bad health

automaticforthepeople

I wish Deputy Pringle a speedy recovery however should we have threads on a deputy's health? What has this to do with politics?

Deputy Pringle's health is his own concern and that of his loved ones.

johnny365

I think this is a private issue for Thomas Pringle and his family and not really a discussion. Always seemed like a genuine man with a social conscience. I hope his health improves soon.

Nemesiscorporation

That may very well be the case, indeed, I know for a fact that Ming went out of his way to canvass for him during the last GE!
He does strike me as a tad naieve politically and this is shown by his private members bill to make (unintentionally in this case) life hell on earth for sex workers!
His father was treated appalingly by the state!
What happened to his father?

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
Sorry to hear that's he's very unwell, an excellent TD. Hope he recovers well, the country needs more like him.

Congalltee

Where is the update that was promised? These delays are unacceptable.
No news is good news (in fact the thread should be closed unless and until he makes a statement). It is no one else's business: not colleagues, not constituents or concerned p.ie posters).

benroe

A facebook update from Thomas a few minutes ago,

Thomas Pringle
27 mins ·
Not dying anyway folks! All going well here, have the phone for 20 minutes. Can't reply to all the messages but they are greatly appreciated. Thanks for all your best wishes. See ya soon.

Mick Mac

Get well Thomas

HereWeGoAgain

A facebook update from Thomas a few minutes ago,
Fantastic ben., thank you for the update. Delighted Thomas is able to message response, many not just in Donegal but throughout the country in his corner, rooting for him. Get well soon Thomas P.

edwin

Fantastic ben., thank you for the update. Delighted Thomas is able to message response, many not just in Donegal but throughout the country in his corner, rooting for him. Get well soon Thomas P.
No time for his politics or often his attitude but great news to hear he's recovering.

Bertie's Hat

Good news there. Hope he is able to continue as a TD

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

RodShaft

Tempted to say EX SINN FÉIN politician, but that phrase is only used when Sinn Féin can be smeared with it. Thomas is sound, and I think every shinner will wish him well.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom