Those luvvies in the Cork 32CSM

cricket

Local free newspaper carries an interview that would warm your heart. The 32CSM are greatly misunderstood. They're more like the angry wing of the Vincent de Paul than the hoodlums that many think them to be. Read this and you'll love everything about them , including their Celtic hoodies and mam and dad tattoos :
Name and Shame - Cork Independent News

Cabbage/Turnip

Local free newspaper carries an interview that would warm your heart. The 32CSM are greatly misunderstood. They're more like the angry wing of the Vincent de Paul than the hoodlums that many think them to be. Read this and you'll love everything about them , including their Celtic hoodies and mam and dad tattoos :
Dont see any issue at naming known drug dealers in communities.. every body knows who they are just everyone is too afraid to say naything.. allthough you probably believe they should apply there trade in anonymity

cricket

Dont see any issue at naming known drug dealers in communities.. every body knows who they are just everyone is too afraid to say naything.. allthough you probably believe they should apply there trade in anonymity
No, but I believe it's the guards ( with community help ) and not this dodgy lot who should be dealing with the drug problem. Friend knows guy who claimed to be with either the real or continuity crowd ( they change so often it's hard to tell ) who got 3 years for attempting to firebomb a British submarine in Cork a few years ago. In court , he put forward as part of his plea of mitigation that he had a chronic drug problem , yet this shower say they're protecting their communities. They can cloak themselves in whatever they like , they're gangsters and nothing else.

eoghanacht

edifice.

I remember during the eighties, at the height of the drugs crisis, the then Minister For Health Barry Desmond told the people that there was no drugs crisis. Way to go Labour!

Cael

Whatever you might say about the Reals, the fact is that the free state has utterly failed to deal with the alienation and hopelessness that leads to drug abuse, and, cutting basic services and social security will mean that the RIRA will have much more support in the future.

The Labour Party and the trade union movement abandoned these people a long time ago, so I would wonder how relevant your comments are to anyone who even cares about the situation.

SevenStars

The snobbery on here from Labour Party supporters is lovely. :rolleyes:

Cael

No, but I believe it's the guards ( with community help ) and not this dodgy lot who should be dealing with the drug problem.
But they arent, and the Labour Party are doing nothing about it either.

Cael

The snobbery on here from Labour Party supporters is lovely. :rolleyes:
Most of the Labour Party are middle aged public employees on very high salaries. The count their radicalism in terms of gay rights and feminist issues within a purely bourgeois paradigm.

SevenStars

No, but I believe it's the guards ( with community help ) and not this dodgy lot who should be dealing with the drug problem.
You idiot....Im really sorry but that is an utterly stupid comment to make....Either you are retarded or just trolling.....The Gardai scum that they are on have been shown time and time again to be not "unfriendly" to drug dealers...

And time and time again the IRA have shown themselves to be the defenders of working class communities from the narco-capitalists.

cricket

You idiot....Im really sorry but that is an utterly stupid comment to make....Either you are retarded or just trolling.....The Gardai scum that they are on have been shown time and time again to be not "unfriendly" to drug dealers...

And time and time again the IRA have shown themselves to be the defenders of working class communities from the narco-capitalists.

Yes , I feel so secure when freedom fighters such as this are around to "protect " the community.

SAOIRSE32 :: INLA claims to have ceased its operations in Dublin :: March :: 2009

Cael

Yes , I feel so secure when freedom fighters such as this are around to "protect " the community.
And what have the Labour Party done? That's right, absolutely nothing. I don't supoort the way the reals are doing things, but you lot make it all but inevitable.

Cabbage/Turnip

@cricket

would there ever be a stage were the drug problem gets so bad that you would condone the members of the public taking matters into there own hand?

Cael

@cricket

would there ever be a stage were the drug problem gets so bad that you would condone the members of the public taking matters into there own hand?
The day he sees a drug dealer on the corner of his leafy avenue...

Cabbage/Turnip

i would tend to agree.. i have lived in cork alot over the last few years and i can tell that there is alot of junkies walking around compared to 4 years ago. dont know if its more junkies but you can notice them more... whatever about smoking a joint but heroin destroys communites and families and the person themselves.

I am all for the public stopping hard drugs in their community.. it was done in my estate as a young fella and stopped many scumbags coming into town

cricket

I live in a place far removed from leafy lanes or any such idyllic suburban settings. Indeed, I daily meet junkies / winos within yards of my front door , many of whom had promising futures in their teens.
I would be a critic of much of Garda activity , but , by Christ , they're a helluva lot more acceptable than the thugs who've tried to disguise their criminality by claiming to be " republicans ".
Ask anybody in Cork for the name of the family on the northside who've been most prominently involved in drugs for generations ( at least 25 years ). Then google that name to reveal a famous court case that drew national and international attention about 20 years ago. His opening line of defence was " I 've been a republican all my life ". Plus ca change , ( can't remember what comes after that ).

Cabbage/Turnip

anyone can claim to be a republican but its clear those in the true republican movement should not accept this..

Cael

I live in a place far removed from leafy lanes or any such idyllic suburban settings. Indeed, I daily meet junkies / winos within yards of my front door , many of whom had promising futures in their teens.
I would be a critic of much of Garda activity , but , by Christ , they're a helluva lot more acceptable than the thugs who've tried to disguise their criminality by claiming to be " republicans ".
Ask anybody in Cork for the name of the family on the northside who've been most prominently involved in drugs for generations ( at least 25 years ). Then google that name to reveal a famous court case that drew national and international attention about 20 years ago. His opening line of defence was " I 've been a republican all my life ". Plus ca change , ( can't remember what comes after that ).
Thats pretty lame. The best you can do is come up with a court case from 20 years ago? As I say, I dont think the reals are going about this the right way, but the Labour Party and the guards are not even in the picture. Both are completely useless.

New Threads

Most Replies