Thoughts and Prayers for Micheál Martin

spotty

I'd like to offer my sincere condolences to the Minister for Foreign Affairs and his family on the tragic loss of his daughter.

Whatever your political hue, this is an awful moment for anybody to go through, and all of our thoughts should be with them.

God Bless.

ne0ica

Terrible. Nobody should lose a child. God bless the Martin family.

athlonedub

God this is awful. I hadn't heard this. They also had a tragic death of another child a few years back. Doesn't bear thinking about.

Mar Tweedy

God this is awful. I hadn't heard this. They also had a tragic death of another child a few years back. Doesn't bear thinking about.
Just heard it on the news. This is their second child to die? What an awful tragedy. Thoughts and prayers with them alright.

loner

This is very sad--what can one say--its so awful to contemplate--deepest sympathy to the Minister and his wife and family.

L'Chaim

What a traumatic time for the Minister and his family. Deepest condolences at this terrible time for them

controller

My worst nightmare, deepest sympathy to the Minister and his wife and family.

the agent

extremely sad news, It must be very tough for the Martin Family. when you consider the time Michael Martin has spent away from home over the years and all the family time sacrificed, a lot of people fail to realise their is a huge commitment to be made when entering politics. After all we are all human, my heart really goes out to him. May she rest in peace.

White Horse

My sympathies to the Minister, his wife, and children.

A terrible loss and at such a young age.

eyeSpy

Deepest sympathies on the family's terrible loss.
Poor little thing.

johntrenchard

Good lord, the poor kid was only seven years old.

As I also have a daughter of a similar age, I cannot begin to even imagine what Mr Martin and his family are going through right now.

Deepest condolences and sympathy.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies