Thousands queue outside Lidl from dawn in cheap prosecco promotion

Accidental sock

Last edited:

Dearghoul

Socratus O' Pericles

ShoutingIsLeadership

Lynsey Southern, from Devon, complained that the discount supermarket had sold her a "broken dream".

She should be force-sterilised, for the sake of humanity

Accidental sock

What the article fails to mention, is that everyone left with a wet-suit, unpronounceable cheese and an angle-grinder.

d7bohs

"Others reported jostling and fisty cuffs in the queues,"

;)

blokesbloke

When I was last in Blackpool I sniffed around Lytham to see how the other half live and every cutsey gift shop in Lytham (about 614) had stupid signs going on about prosecco being a girls best friend or some such nonsense.

Is this what ladies like now?

Whatever happened to Babycham?

effer

When I was last in Blackpool I sniffed around Lytham to see how the other half live and every cutsey gift shop in Lytham (about 614) had stupid signs going on about prosecco being a girls best friend or some such nonsense.

I had a bird once who used get me pour some of her Babycham on her beaver so that she'd get nice tingles and then get me to lick it off, and do it all over again and again and ..... Once a mission priest came to town warning the ladies about the dangers of Babycham, saying it wasn't called such for no reason, but that its real name was Babyshame. I suppose in a country with no contraception he had a point.

dizillusioned

I had a bird once who used get me pour some of her Babycham on her beaver so that she'd get nice tingles and then get me to lick it off, and do it all over again and again and ..... Once a mission priest came to town warning the ladies about the dangers of Babycham, saying it wasn't called such for no reason, but that its real name was Babyshame. I suppose in a country with no contraception he had a point.
Pervert! Beastiality is nasty!

Last edited:

diaspora-mick

"An Irish spokesperson told Independent.ie that the prosecco promotion won't be available here."

Just because we're Irish ...

A clear breach of Article 21.2 of the Charter of Fundamental Rights:
"Within the scope of application of the Treaties and without prejudice to any of their specific provisions, any discrimination on grounds of nationality shall be prohibited."

fat finger

"An Irish spokesperson told Independent.ie that the prosecco promotion won't be available here."

Just because we're Irish ...

A clear breach of Article 21.2 of the Charter of Fundamental Rights:
"Within the scope of application of the Treaties and without prejudice to any of their specific provisions, any discrimination on grounds of nationality shall be prohibited."
Prossecute now!

Congalltee

In Northern Ireland it is 8am on weekdays.
They should change the hours, given their status as a European blackspot for suicide. North and south should also coordinate on below cost selling of alcohol. Minimum unit pricing.

Spanner Island

Wait!

Are you saying....

you can buy booze in a UK Supermarket...

before 10.30am?????????
Yep... it's really achieved the objective innit... (whatever the objective was - presumably to bring a halt to all those early morning/breakfast p!ss ups we were all having... :roll:)

One of the dumbest laws in Ireland... the 10:30 bullsh!t...

Dermot Ahern's blasphemy bullsh!t is another...

Tis still around bb >>> Babycham

Only ever see it advertised around Christmas though...

The Nal

Yep... it's really achieved the objective innit... (whatever the objective was - presumably to bring a halt to all those early morning/breakfast p!ss ups we were all having... :roll:)

One of the dumbest laws in Ireland... the 10:30 bullsh!t...
10.30pm cut off too. Guaranteed binge drinking creation policies. Utter madness.

Also can't buy booze before 12.30am on Sunday. Was having a BBQ on the bank holiday and had to go back to the shop, the same shop, in the afternoon, for rum for my jerk marinade.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies