• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Three people seriously injured in axe attack on German train

sport02

News was slow coming out of Germany this evening but it was intially feared alot more injured in what seems to have been a mad man on a rampage with an axe. About fifteen treated for shock.
It happened on a train in Wüirzburg.

German train 'axe attack': Many reported hurt - BBC News
More than 20 people in Germany have been injured after a man with an axe and a knife went on the rampage on a train, German media report.They include three seriously injured people, one lightly injured person and 14 who are in shock.

A police operation is under way in Heidingsfeld, part of the city of Wurzburg in Germany.

sport02

The attacker was shot dead while trying to flee the train after it stopped.

sport02

Wait Wait ... It will come out next day or two .. this guy also 'Inspired' by ISIS. That one from the ISIS Marketing / PR dept as of late ..

EDIT:

Forgot the 'inspired' by ISIS bit ..

( https://twitter.com/noahbarkin/status/755158081265434624 )
I've just gone into that twitter acount profile in your post and he appears to be a journalist with Reuters. So that tweet in all likelihood is credible.

truthandjustice

Unbelievably scary for the victims. Why do people take such evil from such a peaceful Koran? Show me violence in the Koran and I'll eat my fathers hat. :roll:

Extra

#nothingtodowithislam

Trainwreck

Wait for more facts to emerge, people.

That would be a commendable strategy if the media reported the facts.

But they don't: people can't be trusted with the facts, they might make up their own opinions. And when that happens, they tend to express them and you end up having to send the police around to arrest them. For words and stuff.

truthandjustice

I wonder did this sh it get a HOB KNOB and a bovril from some leftist A HoLe when he entered Germany and maybe a hug and a kiss?

sport02

Sky News
The suspect was a 17 year old unaccompanied refugee to Germany

Trainwreck

Come on, it's all just good clean fun.

It's an Islamic version of planes, trains and automobiles.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies