• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Tiime for a P.ie Page 3?

Morgellons

Posters here seem to be saying that the site needs some fresh ideas. There's been a fair bit of rancour and a bad vibe for a while now, despite the Christmas goodwill factor. Not only that, but established posters are leaving in droves, some in marvellously spectacular flounces, others stoically, sans valediction. Things need a bit of brightening up-no doubt about it. With the New Year just around the corner may I suggest it's time for the uplifting influence of tits. Yes, tits! Let me explain.

Lets have a P.ie page 3! I believe that would get the punters back round in no time and nip this flouncing thing in the bud. It could be stylishly down and all with a political bent. For example we could have the faces of Rosa Luxembourg for the Lefties and maybe Margaret Thatcher for the Righties superimposed on the nubile bodies of some of Ireland's up and coming glamour models. Think of the much needed exposure this would give these girls in this cold, hard recessionary times. We could even have some dusky New Irish skin to appease the multiculturists. For the homosexuals out there the same principle would apply. Blokesbloke et al could feast there eyes on, let's say for example, Sean Gallagher's face superimposed on Sean Gallagher's body. Or Declan Ganley's face on Declan Ganley's body-even the other way round if they were that way inclined. The page 3 would bring a smile to everyone's faces, except maybe the most ardent of Feminists and the very religous. But that wouldn't be a problem as this page 3 would be click to view: nobody is forcing tits in anyone's face unless they want it.

So how about it? Is it time for even more tits on P.ie?

Happy New Year to everyone here.

Marcos the black

It would be more moobs than tits methinks...

firefly123

There are enough tits on this site already :)

slippy wicket

Some things just shouldn't be.

slippy wicket

slippy wicket

slippy wicket

Phewwwww, that's pushing things a bit, no?
Tis from the herald, according to the gif. And sneaks by just about on the taste and decency as well.
The bold Nell, for those as what don't know.

Old Mr Grouser

Posters here seem to be saying that the site needs some fresh ideas. There's been a fair bit of rancour and a bad vibe for a while now, despite the Christmas goodwill factor. Not only that, but established posters are leaving in droves, some in marvellously spectacular flounces, others stoically, sans valediction. Things need a bit of brightening up-no doubt about it. With the New Year just around the corner may I suggest it's time for the uplifting influence of tits. Yes, tits! Let me explain.

Lets have a P.ie page 3! I believe that would get the punters back round in no time and nip this flouncing thing in the bud. It could be stylishly down and all with a political bent. For example we could have the faces of Rosa Luxembourg for the Lefties and maybe Margaret Thatcher for the Righties superimposed on the nubile bodies of some of Ireland's up and coming glamour models. Think of the much needed exposure this would give these girls in this cold, hard recessionary times. We could even have some dusky New Irish skin to appease the multiculturists. For the homosexuals out there the same principle would apply. Blokesbloke et al could feast there eyes on, let's say for example, Sean Gallagher's face superimposed on Sean Gallagher's body. Or Declan Ganley's face on Declan Ganley's body-even the other way round if they were that way inclined. The page 3 would bring a smile to everyone's faces, except maybe the most ardent of Feminists and the very religous. But that wouldn't be a problem as this page 3 would be click to view: nobody is forcing tits in anyone's face unless they want it.

So how about it? Is it time for even more tits on P.ie?

Happy New Year to everyone here.
To the Zoo, and quickly.

Going To The Zoo - YouTube

Troy_337

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies