Time for the anti-Trump crowd to stop.

• Thread starter Deleted member 48908
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 48908

Between the lady on the subway in NYC falsely making claims that Trump supporters attacked her, to the idiots with the false flagging with the badly drawn swastika at Northwestern University, to the moron who burned his own church and tried to pin it on Trump supporters, it's time for them to just stop and accept the victory.

In what is an absolutely disgusting turn of events in the anti-Trump movement - a movement which seems to have a lot of support in this parish btw. - four youths in Chicago kidnapped and tortured a special needs man today. So brazen were these thugs, that they felt so vindicated in punishing the poor young man for being a Trump supporter that they streamed the ordeal on Facebook Live.

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live | WFLD

The media and the anti-Trump movement have gone so far with their demonization of Trump and his supporters that they get this sense of moral superiority and have become the monsters they claim to fighting against.

Shame on you.

Trigger warning on the video. It's very difficult to watch.

[video=youtube;qB7oXUuZ7BA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB7oXUuZ7BA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Edit: https://vid.me/jgEa

Again, that video isn't for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Betson

The attackers roar fook all white people , fook Trump at him continuously. And the police say they will investigate if there is racial hate or political motive to the attack which would make it a federal crime.

CNN say we should not jump to any conclusions that this was race motivated etc. Could you imagine their conclusions if it were 4 white thugs shouting anti black or pro Trump slogans. They need to start treating these assaults seriously or there will just be more of them.

The Chicago police chief said it was one of the most disturbing things he has ever seen.

Ardillaun

We'll stop when Trump stops making a fool of himself which is obviously not yet given his recent tweet about Assange.

Dame_Enda

One of the most annoying lingo of the snowflake vocabulary is that we shouldn't "normalise Trump". Its insulting to his voters, as if they are not normal. Elites always find the crowd outside the Palace unworthy of holding power.

Trump reminds me of Philippe Egalité (originally Duke of Orleans) who was the only member of the French Royal Family to support the revolution. Like Egalité, Trump comes from the wealthy elite but wants to return government to the people.

Old Mr Grouser

Between the lady on the subway in NYC falsely making claims that Trump supporters attacked her, to the idiots with the false flagging with the badly drawn swastika at Northwestern University, to the moron who burned his own church and tried to pin it on Trump supporters, it's time for them to just stop and accept the victory ...

You're right.

The refusal to accept the Election result is still continuing.

NAACP President Arrested For Protest Over AG Nomination

It's shameless, and it's only a matter of time before someone gets killed.

Then what?

[video=youtube;bKqFD2EEBxQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKqFD2EEBxQ[/video]

Mercurial

Time for Trump's fans to stop supporting his racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, Islamophobic, ableist, foolish, and dangerous behaviour and policies.

Or I guess you could just ignore all of that and try to pretend that the actions of four criminals somehow represent the "anti-Trump movement", and whine about white people being the Most Oppressed Ever.

Mercurial

One of the most annoying lingo of the snowflake vocabulary is that we shouldn't "normalise Trump". Its insulting to his voters, as if they are not normal. Elites always find the crowd outside the Palace unworthy of holding power.

Trump reminds me of Philippe Egalité (originally Duke of Orleans) who was the only member of the French Royal Family to support the revolution. Like Egalité, Trump comes from the wealthy elite but wants to return government to the people.
You've almost got to admire the cognitive dissonance that produces the idea that Trump's opponents are "elitists" despite the fact that he received several million fewer votes than Clinton did, while the billionaire President-elect is busy stacking his cabinet with actual elites.

Truth.ie

We'll stop when Trump stops making a fool of himself which is obviously not yet given his recent tweet about Assange.
"We"?
Who is we?
And what exactly will you stop doing?
Torturing special needs persons?
Are you mental per chance?

Truth.ie

Time for Trump's fans to stop supporting his racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, Islamophobic, ableist, foolish, and dangerous behaviour and policies.

Or I guess you could just ignore all of that and try to pretend that the actions of four criminals somehow represent the "anti-Trump movement", and whine about white people being the Most Oppressed Ever.
Go to sleep you dope.
We've copped on that you are a troll.

Polly Ticks

Between the lady on the subway in NYC falsely making claims that Trump supporters attacked her, to the idiots with the false flagging with the badly drawn swastika at Northwestern University, to the moron who burned his own church and tried to pin it on Trump supporters, it's time for them to just stop and accept the victory.

In what is an absolutely disgusting turn of events in the anti-Trump movement - a movement which seems to have a lot of support in this parish btw. - four youths in Chicago kidnapped and tortured a special needs man today. So brazen were these thugs, that they felt so vindicated in punishing the poor young man for being a Trump supporter that they streamed the ordeal on Facebook Live.

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live | WFLD

The media and the anti-Trump movement have gone so far with their demonization of Trump and his supporters that they get this sense of moral superiority and have become the monsters they claim to fighting against.

Shame on you.

Trigger warning on the video. It's very difficult to watch.

[video=youtube;qB7oXUuZ7BA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB7oXUuZ7BA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Edit: https://vid.me/jgEa

Again, that video isn't for everyone.
Saw that story earlier. I have a sibling with a disability. Am speechless on the attack itself...

I doubt these criminals are paid up Dems... the Trump stuff perhaps just a pretext to do what they wanted to do anyway.

Said it here a hundred times before the election that Trump emboldens the worst in his supporters and critics, but I completely agree about the reaction to the election from the Dems. It is the most pathetic, authoritarian, entitled stuff I have experienced in 20 years living in the US.. they need to get on with it. You win some, you lose some.. the Republic is still there.. the checks and balances are still there... FFS.. just do better next time.. you can't win 'em all.

I live in a city that's a Dem stronghold and have met many people that have gone off the party for life after the recent election.. the anti-Sanders shenanigans, the authoritarian chatter which seems to threaten free speech, the extremely dangerous anti-Russian sentiment.. and from sanctimonious twits whose candidate (Clinton) supported the death penalty and played an important role in various foreign adventures that cost thousands of lives. Utter hypocrites.

I listened to Alex Jones again the other day... openly, and repeatedly talking about civil war... then hawking bullet proof vests.

The criminals that committed this act in Chicago, the Alex Jones 'patriot' types, are a tiny freakish minority of Americans.. but I'd be lying if I said I'm not s bit concerned about how things are going play out over the next few weeks and months.

Mercurial

"We"?
Who is we?
And what exactly will you stop doing?
Torturing special needs persons?
Are you mental per chance?
Here's what Donald Trump thinks of people with disabilities:

[video]https://youtu.be/PX9reO3QnUA[/video]

Dame_Enda

You've almost got to admire the cognitive dissonance that produces the idea that Trump's opponents are "elitists" despite the fact that he received several million fewer votes than Clinton did, while the billionaire President-elect is busy stacking his cabinet with actual elites.
For example he stood up to Ford and now they are bringing back jobs to Michigan

Adrian_Wainer

He also supports Israel which would in your view make him an accomplice to genocide, would it not?

Dame_Enda

He also supports Israel which would in your view make him an accomplice to genocide, would it not?
He has flip flopped on Israel. Last February he talked of neutrality. Well see what happens.

Truth.ie

Here's what Donald Trump thinks of people with disabilities:

[video]https://youtu.be/PX9reO3QnUA[/video]
Yup, just like a 30 minute torture video.

Can people ignore this troll please.
Ask yourself if 4 white men tortured an Obama voter on Facebook live,what would happen?
Obama would be reading from an autocue wiping his tears and Netflix would be making a movie.
It would be all over the media.
This is as bad as Abu Ghraib, and the shills are reverting to whataboutery.
Not a word of sympathy for the guy being tortured. Not a word of condemnation.
Suddenly all their feigned concern for human rights is laid bare.
Remember that Mercurial was condemning me for suggesting Al Qaeda members on bail should be ankle-tagged.
And here he is giving cover to black thugs torturing someone for voting the wrong way.
You're spent in this forum, Mercurial.
Zero credibility after this.

Mercurial

Yup, just like a 30 minute torture video.

Can people ignore this troll please.
Ask yourself if 4 white men tortured an Obama voter on Facebook live,what would happen?
Obama would be reading from an autocue wiping his tears and Netflix would be making a movie.
It would be all over the media.
This is as bad as Abu Ghraib, and the shills are reverting to whataboutery.
Not a word of sympathy for the guy being tortured. Not a word of condemnation.
Suddenly all their feigned concern for human rights is laid bare.
Remember that Mercurial was condemning me for suggesting Al Qaeda members on bail should be ankle-tagged.
And here he is giving cover to black thugs torturing someone for voting the wrong way.
You're spent in this forum, Mercurial.
Zero credibility after this.
Most. Oppressed. Ever.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies