• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Timmy Dooley, TD and his website

charley

he's the TD that was confused by 2 buttons on a voting panel. a keyboard doesn't stand much of a chance

ManfredJudge

Tim Dooley TD.
Just look at the letters and you see where the confusion comes from.

Eurocitizen

Lads are we short of things to talk about ? I will close this thread if it does not start making a bit of sense.

An Gilladaker

Don't think it's going to be any need for it to be constructed since when the next election occurs he's going to be given the flat end of the booth out.
Dont know about how safe his seat is but it beggars belief to think a member of the current gov is unable to set up a website

Eurocitizen

locked.

Eurocitizen

Akrasia

I'd say his website has about as much traffic as his consituency office. have never seen as much as a light on in the place and I pass regularly.

Wonder how much we pay in expenses for his office that doesn't have a list of opening times in it's cobwebbed window

Eurocitizen

I'd say his website has about as much traffic as his consituency office. have never seen as much as a light on in the place and I pass regularly.

Wonder how much we pay in expenses for his office that doesn't have a list of opening times in it's cobwebbed window
Timmy said thank you for passing.

An Gilladaker

Their aint much light around any FFer these days and its not improving :lol:

The Caped Cod

Perhaps it' s just to keep the domain name without anybody coming to it seeing ads for his hosting company.
I don't know the politician involved but it might be to his credit that he didn't waste thousands of pounds getting his website made.

An Gilladaker

Perhaps it' s just to keep the domain name without anybody coming to it seeing ads for his hosting company.
I don't know the politician involved but it might be to his credit that he didn't waste thousands of pounds getting his website made.
Being a member of FF wasting money is normal practice

charley

you can have a basic website hosted on your internet providers server for free or for a minimal fee . you can create a website yourself at no cost
Welcome to eircom net Business