• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Tipp v Kilkenny

He3

Magnificent.

Minutes to go. Turn it on if you are not watching it.

Cato

Magnificent.

Minutes to go. Turn it on if you are not watching it.
Why? Is something of interest occurring?

Tomas Mor

Nice to see new champs on their way. Hope they dont mess it in last few minutes.

eoghanacht

Have to say tipp were/are excellant. I thought the cats would destroy them but tipp are making them look ordinary

Last edited:

President Bartlet

Congrats to Tipp - I honestly hadnt given them a hope of beating the Cats but fair play to them - nice to see another team win.

SideysGhost

Honestly just assumed Killkenny would win as usual but watched the last 15 mins or so. Cracking stuff.

Magror14

Paddy Power must be coining it in. Presumably all the money was on a Kilkenny win.

He3

Eoin Kelly attributes the win to professionalism, honesty and organisation. Behind him in shot Brian Cowen winces.

wombat

At least it was clear cut, gutted.

Red_93

Have it recorded, didn't want to know the result until I watched it but who cares. Glad KK didn't get 5 in a row.

dub14

Have it recorded, didn't want to know the result until I watched it but who cares. Glad KK didn't get 5 in a row.
This one will be talked about for years. Brilliant stuff from amatuers in bad conditions. Tipp pulled away in the end but it was in doubt right up to about 68 mins or so.

Couldn't stop smyself smiling at Cowen in the background during the speech. Hope he was listening

inchicore_republican

Great win for Tipp but not having the fans on the pitch kind of dampened the atmosphere.

Popular Threads

Most Replies