• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

TNSRadio shut down due to threats

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
To all members TNS Radio website will be permanently closed from midnight 17-05-2013

I apologize to all members for this but due to on-going harassment and threats from many sources including facebook, I feel I have no option but to take this course of action.

I realize this will be a shock to many of you and I am truly sorry, but I perceive these threats to be a very real danger to my family and I am taking this action in the hope that I can live without fear.

I will not be logging into the site again, even though I know many of you personally I hope you can understand that I need time to be with my Family alone.
I will not be changing my mind, this is final.

If you have content on the site that you feel you need feel free to download or copy it as it will not be available after midnight and will be irretrievable there after.

All facebook groups and pages by TNS will also be closing.

The same will go for all Podcasts/youtube channel if you want to download any you have until the same deadline midnight 17-05-2013

I gave TNS Radio my all for many years and as of late I have been feeling burnt out mentally and physically and emotionally drained.

I will hold fond memories of you all and I appreciate all that you shared with me over the last few years.

Kind regards Vin
TNS radio for those who didnt know was an alternative non commercial online radio station with shows covering a wide range of topics from health issues to anti-eviction to self-sovereignty to fracking to globalisation to conspiracies and a lot more. Generally issues that would never be given air-time on conventional radio networks by in large.

The podcast archive seems to have been saved by putting it in a torrent.

Seems odd to happen the same week as Namawinelake is shut:confused:. I wonder if these threats included legal ones or more physical ones. Wonder if anybody elses websites are receiving these Threats?

Some more info here.
http://concen.org/forum/thread-49329.html

Shame. :-(

Sync

Mmmm. So Facebook are threatening him to the point where he fears for the safety of his family. That doesn't sound crazy at all. It's totally possible just to broadcast from your own website you know.

Ribeye

Mmmm. So Facebook are threatening him to the point where he fears for the safety of his family. That doesn't sound crazy at all. It's totally possible just to broadcast from your own website you know.
i think he means the threats are coming via Facebook,

giggle :D

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Source of threats is the platform facebook, i think is the way to read it. But you know that.

cillian32

Threats from within the banking sector??.....Hired goons to put a stop to the anti evection folk?

Sync

Sorry, I really read it that he thought Facebook the company were threatening him. If he's being threatened over Facebook just report it to the company and the police. I can't understand people who make anonymous threats over the web. I REALLY can't understand people who make public threats over the web.

tipp revolution

Be vigilant posters -expose everything you can on the ruling classes who think the little people are idiots
We shall overcome.....(if we truly want to)

Maximilian

Sorry, I really read it that he thought Facebook the company were threatening him. If he's being threatened over Facebook just report it to the company and the police. I can't understand people who make anonymous threats over the web. I REALLY can't understand people who make public threats over the web.
Indeed. However, I suppose the worry would be that for every individual stupid enough to make a threat over the internet there is someone who feels the same but keeps it to themselves....until they do something about it, that is.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies