Tom Patrick Bateman says bye bye again !

tompatrick

Ok chaps, for a little personal amusement I will have to admit to using a few different users over the past couple of months with various levels of obnoxious personas. Why you may ask? Another little project I am working on, a book of sorts on internet blogging, boards etc....hush hush at the moment you understand ! So the following chappies will sign off now.....some already banned of course.......Jefferson9115, MMFF, Tompatrick, reknaw.

Oh and in relation to MM FF, the not very sharp witted royal moderator who thought I was a sitting TD you were off the mark.....just if someone registers with an e-mail address, for example endakenny@gmail.com - that doesnt mean they are Enda Kenny ! And making silly threats to expose me to the newspapers as that TD show how far these boards can lead people from reality ! Anyway to cheer you up Tompatrick did use your youtube clip in his signature !

Toodle Pip - Play Safe

Tom Patrick Bateman

RIP (for good this time !)

drkpower

The Bateman one had some value as you gave him some depth but sadly your latest reincarnations had no such depth and were quite disappointing. I think this "experiment" ran its course some time ago. How about coming back as you and giving us your own views?

imokyrok

You were spotted from the oft with Tompatrick as I pointed out before. You're a tiresome individual.

imokyrok

Now if only roger/gleninsane would bu gger of as well we could have childfree conversations.

Captain Con O'Sullivan

Glennshane and TomPatrick will be down the sheds practising wearing bowler hats as the marching season is coming up.

There's a musical question about loyalists/The Marmalade Family thats always intrigued me. Down south we've had a good run of bands who have sold millions of records around the world- people like U2, Corrs, Thin Lizzy etc who are household names around the world.

Up north on the loyalist side they've been practising drums and a bit of flute for hundreds of years now and not even a whiff or a recording contract.

You'd think they'd cop on after seeing the Beatles etc and the basic set up of a band.. drums, bass guitar, lead guitar, vocals.

Do you think we should drop them a hint? Maybe they are Jethro Tull fans, I don't know. Either way I don't think they are very bright.

Staropramen

Are you Glennshane? Is that the final piece of the jigsaw?

imokyrok

It's the sheer repetition that gets me. Funny once or twice but they go on and on and on. It's bad enough when it's genuine like FT and Lisbon but when it's obviously a skit I've no patience with it disrupting otherwise worthwhile debates. When newbies engage the likes of glenshane it leads to pages and pages of inane rubbish.

Mr Crowley

Do you think we should drop them a hint? Maybe they are Jethro Tull fans, I don't know. Either way I don't think they are very bright.
Did the Beastie Boys not cut a track inspired by Orange culture; 'fruity loopers' or something like that.

reknaw

Ok chaps, for a little personal amusement I will have to admit to using a few different users over the past couple of months with various levels of obnoxious personas. Why you may ask? Another little project I am working on, a book of sorts on internet blogging, boards etc....hush hush at the moment you understand ! So the following chappies will sign off now.....some already banned of course.......Jefferson9115, MMFF, Tompatrick, reknaw. Your implication that I am your or anyone else's sock puppet can only have malicious intent.

Oh and in relation to MM FF, the not very sharp witted royal moderator who thought I was a sitting TD you were off the mark.....just if someone registers with an e-mail address, for example endakenny@gmail.com - that doesnt mean they are Enda Kenny ! And making silly threats to expose me to the newspapers as that TD show how far these boards can lead people from reality ! Anyway to cheer you up Tompatrick did use your youtube clip in his signature !

Toodle Pip - Play Safe

Tom Patrick Bateman

What is it with you types that even in a moment of confession (false honesty) you have to concoct further lies and deception?

I know nothing of Jefferson9115 and MMFF, Tompatrick, but the handle reknaw is mine and mine alone. That can easily be verified by checking my IP address, which is a Finnish one.

You have contributed nothing to this forum, because almost anyone wishing to caricaturise the kind of brain-dead religious fundamentalist you have been pretending to be would have done a vastly better job of it than you and the responses you elicited would not be of much use in a research project, either. You have achieved nothing of value, because your shallowness was evident from the beginning, but instead you are just trying to poison the well behind you as you slink away with your tail between your legs (where your dick would be if you had one). :lol::lol::lol:

Fluter

What is it with you types that even in a moment of confession (false honesty) you have to concoct further lies and deception?

I know nothing of Jefferson9115 and MMFF, Tompatrick, but the handle reknaw is mine and mine alone. That can easily be verified by checking my IP address, which is a Finnish one.

You have contributed nothing to this forum, because almost anyone wishing to caricaturise the kind of brain-dead religious fundamentalist you have been pretending to be would have done a vastly better job of it than you and the responses you elicited would not be of much use in a research project, either. You have achieved nothing of value, because your shallowness was evident from the beginning, but instead you are just trying to poison the well behind you as you slink away with your tail between your legs (where your dick would be if you had one). :lol::lol::lol:
I was reading that gobsmacked that anyone would go to such lengths in trolling to create the Reknaw personality. So it is a relief to know that you do in fact exist:p

lapsedmethodist

Glennshane and TomPatrick will be down the sheds practising wearing bowler hats as the marching season is coming up.

There's a musical question about loyalists/The Marmalade Family thats always intrigued me. Down south we've had a good run of bands who have sold millions of records around the world- people like U2, Corrs, Thin Lizzy etc who are household names around the world.

Up north on the loyalist side they've been practising drums and a bit of flute for hundreds of years now and not even a whiff or a recording contract.

You'd think they'd cop on after seeing the Beatles etc and the basic set up of a band.. drums, bass guitar, lead guitar, vocals.

You're - unfairly - mixing up loyalists with protestants.

Has Jurry put out an album recently?

Would these do... some of them are prods??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuY1umk4R8s&feature=related]YouTube - Them, Gloria[/ame]

KingKane

Website
www.danielsullivan.ie
Twitter
kingkane
Ok chaps, for a little personal amusement I will have to admit to using a few different users over the past couple of months with various levels of obnoxious personas. Why you may ask? Another little project I am working on, a book of sorts on internet blogging, boards etc....hush hush at the moment you understand ! So the following chappies will sign off now.....some already banned of course.......Jefferson9115, MMFF, Tompatrick, reknaw.

Toodle Pip - Play Safe

Tom Patrick Bateman

Threats to expose people? Or a simple reminder that the site does have the emails that people use to register and that purporting to be someone on the intertude that you're not isn't kosher. Good luck with the book.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies