Tommy Mac tables Kerry County Council motion to invite Donald Trump

Breanainn

So, the end-of-year Kerry County Council meeting is usually a casual affair, held in the home village of the current Mayor (officially Cathaoirleach). This tradition, however, was unexpectedly interrupted when former TD and current Cllr Thomas McEllistrim tabled a motion proposing that the Council should invite Donald Trump to Kerry. Donal O'Grady (Ind) objected, and it was agreed to defer the discussion until the January meeting. The current council make-up is:

FF 9
FG 9
Ind 8 (including SKIA)
SF 5
Lab 2

The latter two parties will object, as would many of the Independents, so unless FF and FG are of one mind, the proposal seems a non-runner, to say the least!

The Field Marshal

Well done Kerry Co Co.

Lets hope they all see sense and invite Mr Trump.

lostexpectation

Website
dublinstreams.blogspot.com
So, the end-of-year Kerry County Council meeting is usually a casual affair, held in the home village of the current Mayor (officially Cathaoirleach). This tradition, however, was unexpectedly interrupted when former TD and current Cllr Thomas McEllistrim tabled a motion proposing that the Council should invite Donald Trump to Kerry. Donal O'Grady (Ind) objected, and it was agreed to defer the discussion until the January meeting. The current council make-up is:

FF 9
FG 9
Ind 8 (including SKIA)
SF 5
Lab 2

The latter two parties will object, as would many of the Independents, so unless FF and FG are of one mind, the proposal seems a non-runner, to say the least!
did he say he was fan?

automaticforthepeople

Would see the Healey Rae Party more than enthusiastic to welcome a fellow climate change denier to the home county of the cute political hoor.

lostexpectation

Website
dublinstreams.blogspot.com
Would see the Healey Rae Party more than enthusiastic to welcome a fellow climate change denier to the home county of the cute political hoor.
are Healy-Rae Jrs climate change deniers?

Last edited:

Bea C

I was told about this after the meeting.
I had hoped nobody would hear.

Bea C

Can we declare Independence of Kerry? Perhaps build a wall?
Usually such a comment would inspire me to reply 'f**k off' (or similar).
On this occasion I cannot protest :oops:

flavirostris

And the butt-kissing begins. This time a year ago, he was that awful racist, sexist, islamophobe.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies