• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Tommy Robinson; "working class hero" unlawfully imprisoned, now released

amsterdemmetje

I'll tell you why....cause in both cases TR was abused....physically and verbally.
Punch someone all you like for verbally abusing you and see where it gets you.
I've been verbally abused more times than i can remember provoked more times than i can remember each time i've had to bite my lip and stand back because i know at the end of the day ill come out the worst if i do punch someone for verbally abusing me. Takes a better man to restrain yourself imo.

Myler

I've watched all the online footage, so I'm an instant expert.

I think TR is just too well recognised as a public figure; live football, in the midst of the crowd, is just a pleasure he needs to give up.

I'm not saying "he's asking for it" or the other guys are "asking for it". But this type of gobshitery will go on in that kind of setting. I'm sure, in a different way, Prince Charles might have similar problems if he turned up without security to shout for Millwall.

Levellers

Clearly Yaxley was off his head on drugs and looking to attack someone. His aggressive posturing alerted the camera person who filmed the incident.

QED.

DarkCloud

Twitter
Not on twitter.
As has been said, he ran after this lad & landed the blows from behind with his henchmen protecting him.
Said by who, could ya tell me?
It looked to me like he hit him from the front, unless the victim, as he is being called, was possessed, and turned into the creature from the Exorcist, doing a full 360.

rainmaker

Administrator
Said by who, could ya tell me?
It looked to me like he hit him from the front, unless the victim, as he is being called, was possessed, and turned into the creature from the Exorcist, doing a full 360.
The fact you are even trying to twist this shows how dishonest and deluded you are.

rainmaker

Administrator
I'll tell you why....cause in both cases TR was abused....physically and verbally.
We've seen the video, he was not assaulted nor abused.

The squirming & hypocrisy here is literally stomach turning stuff.

DarkCloud

Twitter
Not on twitter.
Im sure he was provoked but he should have restrained himself if ever wants to be known as nothing other than a thug.
Would there be any situation, in your view, where it could be justified what he done to the stranger, including, say, having his wife and children threatened, or his mother, for that matter?

DarkCloud

Twitter
Not on twitter.
Of course it would not enter what passes for your mind that Robinson has a record for football related violence as long as your arm.
In that case, would he not be better placed to know exactly is in the football hooligan's mind that approached him?

DarkCloud

Twitter
Not on twitter.
The fact you are even trying to twist this shows how dishonest and deluded you are.
I personally have no skin in the game, but please don't tell me that I didn't see exactly what the video clip showed, just to suit your own narrative.

amsterdemmetje

Would there be any situation, in your view, where it could be justified what he done to the stranger, including, say, having his wife and children threatened, or his mother, for that matter?
I've had my own family my person my mother dog cat and anything else you can think of threatened down the years on the door ,water off a duck's back. Now if someone actually turned up at my house {which happened}would I respond with violence when threatened .
I have never punched or hit anyone who didn't come at me first physically as I've said I'm not the thug and have nothing to prove to anyone.

RasherHash

Clearly Yaxley was off his head on drugs and looking to attack someone. His aggressive posturing alerted the camera person who filmed the incident.

QED.
Lol, 'clearly' 😂

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies