• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Tommy Robinson; "working class hero" unlawfully imprisoned, now released

Peter72

Let me tell you something before I put you ignore. You get all your ideas from the internet. I get mine from real life and experience.

You can either benefit from that, or carry on trolling. Your choice. I couldn't give a ****.
You know as well as the rest of us.

Tommy need protection from the Muslims in prison.

rainmaker

Administrator
More birth pains of the coming revolution.
Garbage, there's no coming revolution, that is a fantasy you use to comfort yourself.

When is it ever going to sink in that apart from his couple of thousand followers, no one in the UK gives a solitary damn about him?

If you stopped most people in the street, I doubt very many could even tell you much about him, if they even knew he was at all.

How many times has he been imprisoned now? No one cared. Even his less than 2% of the electorate humiliation at the ballot box didn't wake you up did it?

No one cares.

Peter72

Garbage, there's no coming revolution, that is a fantasy you use to comfort yourself.

When is it ever going to sink in that apart from his couple of thousand followers, no one in the UK gives a solitary damn about him?

If you stopped most people in the street, I doubt very many could even tell you much about him, if they even knew he was at all.

How many times has he been imprisoned now? No one cared. Even his less than 2% of the electorate humiliation at the ballot box didn't wake you up did it?

No one cares.
Yet the establishment are crushing his freedom.

rainmaker

Administrator
Yet the establishment are crushing his freedom.
He broke the law. For every sentence he ever received. Simple as that.

Only the ignorant swallow his laughable excuse of state persecution.

He's prosecuted for financial fraud, don't worry lads, it's the state persecuting me, He gets prosecuted for assault, don't worry lads, it's the state persecuting me, he gets prosecuted for Contempt of Court, 'don't worry lads, it's the state persecuting me'...

And the only people buying it are his deluded, credulous & dim followers.

Peter72

He broke the law. For every sentence he ever received. Simple as that.

Only the ignorant swallow his laughable excuse of state persecution.

He's prosecuted for financial fraud, don't worry lads, it's the state persecuting me, He gets prosecuted for assault, don't worry lads, it's the state persecuting me, he gets prosecuted for Contempt of Court, 'don't worry lads, it's the state persecuting me'...

And the only people buying it are his deluded, credulous & dim followers.
YouTube shut him down. Facebook shut him down.

Why?

Because he rumbled Hope not Hate pulling Panoramas strings.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies