Tommy Robinson; "working class hero" unlawfully imprisoned, now released

The OD

This is dreadful. The police, the CPS and a jury of twelve people all fitted up a completely innocent man.

You sound like the member of a cult.
Wasting your time.

They have their own facts now, real ones are too triggering for them.

RasherHash

This is dreadful. The police, the CPS and a jury of twelve people all fitted up a completely innocent man.
That's what happens when you cause problems for the establishment.

RasherHash

Here's the Ross Kemp documentary about Belmarsh prison which TR appears in.

Of course it's a heavily censored version of their 'discussion' (Ross is a Blairite seemingly 🙄 ) but they parted on reasonable terms...

atkin8

The smashed up town ccenters at little EDL rallies, the paramedics and police that were beaten by his supporters at recent 'free Tommy' protests for a start.

No, his campaign about 'pedos' came after the EDL went around smashing up town centers and bombarding police with bars and bricks.
He left the EDL
On 8 October 2013, Quilliam held a press conference with Robinson and the EDL'sdeputy leader Kevin Carroll to announce that Robinson and Carroll had left the EDL.Robinson said that he had been considering leaving for a long time because of concerns over the "dangers of far-right extremism".

Levellers

He left the EDL
On 8 October 2013, Quilliam held a press conference with Robinson and the EDL'sdeputy leader Kevin Carroll to announce that Robinson and Carroll had left the EDL.Robinson said that he had been considering leaving for a long time because of concerns over the "dangers of far-right extremism".
Yaxley was paid by Quilliam to leave the EDL. His raison d'etre is money - always has been, always will.

HuffPost is now part of Verizon Media

rainmaker

Administrator
He left the EDL
Yes, thanks for proving my point for me. His supposed concern for pedos came long after he left the EDL.

Also, he is far right. The only people who try to claim he is not far right are Tommy himself and his thick as a brick, pig ignorant followers.

atkin8

Yes, thanks for proving my point for me. His supposed concern for pedos came long after he left the EDL.

Also, he is far right. The only people who try to claim he is not far right are Tommy himself and his thick as a brick, pig ignorant followers.
Look put it this way I would not effin vote for him , too one track .

Last edited:

MsDaisyC

Of course it's a heavily censored version of their 'discussion' (Ross is a Blairite seemingly 🙄 ) but they parted on reasonable terms...

Belmarsh Cat: A prison documentary featuring Yaxley, a complete pussy.

recedite

Certain people (here and elsewhere) have been trying to manufacture a dispute, or pretend there was a row between TR and Ross Kemp, but there was none.

recedite

Manchester police forced to apologise, in response to damning report.
The report says: "There was clear evidence that professionals at the time were aware the young people were being sexually exploited and that this was perpetrated by a group of older Asian men.

"There was significant information known at the time about these men's names, their locations and telephone numbers, but the available evidence was not used to pursue offenders.

"Perpetrators appeared to be operating in 'plain sight', hanging around in cars outside care homes and foster homes and returning young people to their care addresses."

Buchaill Dana

Tommy Robinson is thug. Tommy Robinson committed all these things. That is not why he is being hounded. When the EDL appeared the plod rifled through his life to find a mortgage fraud as an excuse to jail him. Anjem Choudary was preaching Islamic fundamentalism for years yet wasn't touched.
He founded the EDL in 2009 and ledt in 2012. He was prosecuted in 2014 for as far as I can make out crimes committed in 2013. So thats not it.

Buchaill Dana

Even when a radical muslim punched TR in an unprovoked attack LIVE on a Ch4 tv documentary..............cops didnt even question him...Sayful Islam NOTHING
Can you link to that, because any search I do involving him and the word punch returns thousands of results of him slapping various people. And there is a lot of people he punches, all him going in ott.

RasherHash

Can you link to that, because any search I do involving him and the word punch returns thousands of results of him slapping various people. And there is a lot of people he punches, all him going in ott.
4th vid in my search...

Sync

Yeah that’s not ok. It’s the entire “punch a nazi” thing that some people promote. You can’t punch people just because they’re bigots or don’t like your religion. It’s illegal.

RasherHash

Yeah that’s not ok. It’s the entire “punch a nazi” thing that some people promote. You can’t punch people just because they’re bigots or don’t like your religion. It’s illegal.
Quite, for my money the Islamist is the fascist as Robbo says.

It's a fascist ideology and it shouldn't be illegal to oppose fascism.

Buchaill Dana

Quite, for my money the Islamist is the fascist as Robbo says.

It's a fascist ideology and it shouldn't be illegal to oppose fascism.
And he said it to someone he knew to be muslim and got a slap. Whoop de do.

RasherHash

Naughty, but unprovoked? Called Islam shit, paedophilc and fascist before trying to run away.

But regardless, thats one back. How many dozen vids are there of him throwing punches?
Do you call it 'naughty' when TR hits someone?

Free speech, In a free society ppl SHOULD be able to give their opinions on a fascist ideology.

The line you draw is using violence, I might not like your opinions but it doesn't give me the right to punch you.

TR wasn't the one running away, he was a sitting target when your fascist friend threw a sneak slap.

RasherHash

And he said it to someone he knew to be muslim and got a slap. Whoop de do.
Well, if you want to live in a world where if you express your opinions it is legitimate to hit you then that is a sad day for democracy.

Popular Threads

Most Replies