Tommy Robinson; "working class hero" unlawfully imprisoned, now released

Malcolm Redfellow

Website
redfellow.blogspot.com
Twitter
mredfellow
Not remotely connected to ‘what about’.

The only victims Tommy Two Names cares about are the victims of Pakistanis.

why do you think that is?
Come, come: he has used at least six: Stephen Yaxley (birth name), Yaxley Lennon, 'Robinson', Andrew McMaster, Paul Harris, Wayne King. Oh, and on one occasion adopted the persona and dress of a minority faith cleric.

I see the froth over Yaxley's alleged GCSEs has faded. Now can someone explain how, at the turn of the millennium, anyone of use rather than ornament could get through four — or was it five? —years of a proper apprenticeship without being able to boast at least one vocational third-tier qualification. C&G certification? OND/ONC? HNC/HND?

Paddyc

Highlighting the abuse of children warrants imprisonment?
No but repeated contempt of court that risks a collapsed trial and subsequent retrial and making those girls have to go through the ordeal of direct and cross examination in the presence of their abusers does.

It’s almost as if he didn’t give a s**t about those girls and was just using their misery as a prop in his Muslim bashing.

Politics matters

No but repeated contempt of court that risks a collapsed trial and subsequent retrial and making those girls have to go through the ordeal of direct and cross examination in the presence of their abusers does.

It’s almost as if he didn’t give a s**t about those girls and was just using their misery as a prop in his Muslim bashing.
Not fair, his cousin was groomed, drugged and enslaved by a Muslim grooming gang.

bob3344

If that is true, and its a big if, all the more reason not to burst a trial
You've lied consistently & hysterically, throwing around claims of 20,000 raped children.

You have been given four opportunities to offer even a token condemnation of the convicted pedophiles in the both the EDL membership & leadership under Tommys watch & responded with the 'Muslims are pedophiles' line.

I have never seen you direct any outrage to Christian abuse of children on a globally industrial scale - your only response to that is again, to scream 'the Muslims...'.

Conclusion - the truth is Robert, you don't give a flying one about abused children unless you think there's a chance they were abused by a Muslim.

Obviously I don't condone the paedos in the Catholic Church, the EDL, or wherever they are.

That is a pathetic argument even by your standards.

That all you've got ? "You're a racist for not starting a thread about other paedos, and whatabout this & whatabout that"

EXACTLY the tactics that led to these children being left to their fate - twats like you making racism charges.

rainmaker

Administrator
Obviously I don't condone the paedos in the Catholic Church, the EDL, or wherever they are.
Can you show where I said you condone it? I said you ignore it - proving that you only supposedly care about abused children if you think they have been abused by a Muslim.

And to be honest that is a little rich coming from someone who constantly implies that those who don't support Robinson support pedos.

What does that make the 98% of people who rejected him at the ballot box?

raetsel

Highlighting the abuse of children warrants imprisonment?
:rolleyes:
Oh., ffs, stop the bleating. You surely must know very well that he can highlight child abuse from now till the day he dies without fear of prison, as long as he doesn't break any laws while doing it. If he really wanted to avoid prison while breaking fairly minor laws while engaged in this, then the one statute to avoid breaking is contempt of court, because it makes judges very angry. Everyone knows this much, surely? Tommy almost certainly did, and in advance and chose to break the law anyway, so you have to wonder at his motives.
Isn't it fairly obvious therefore that Tommy engineered his own prosecution and incarceration for the very reason that he wanted to become a victim of an "oppressive" legal system, in order to win even more sympathy and more support from the tiny minority of moronic dupes who see him as the Great White Hope?
There is nothing at all heroic in Tommy's own rather unique version of "plastic" victimhood.

Politics matters

Can you show where I said you condone it? I said you ignore it - proving that you only supposedly care about abused children if you think they have been abused by a Muslim.

And to be honest that is a little rich coming from someone who constantly implies that those who don't support Robinson support pedos.

What does that make the 98% of people who rejected him at the ballot box?
How do you know whether he ignores it or not? Are you around him 24/7?

Even the dogs on the street know about clerical sex abuse, and 99.9999% of Irish society are disgusted by what the church did to those children/young women.

The above figure cannot be attributed to the Muslim community in Britain about their groomers. The people in these areas knew what members of their community were doing to those girls. In their eyes the girls were just as complicit as the men who raped them, some consider them to be even worse.

rainmaker

Administrator
You're not gonna take the victim seriously?

That's not unexpected from you.
I think anyone can see I was specifically referring to Carl Benjamin, and I would strongly advise you against using your usual tactic of lying in a post.

Buchaill Dana

You're not gonna take the victim seriously?

That's not unexpected from you.
The victim is not the issue here. The interviewer joked about raping a political opponent but now takes the topic very seriously. Does nobody on the right have critical facilities?

parentheses

The victim is not the issue here. The interviewer joked about raping a political opponent but now takes the topic very seriously. Does nobody on the right have critical facilities?
Thanks for encapsulating the lefty attitude towards grooming victims in one little sentence.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies