Tommy Robinson; "working class hero" unlawfully imprisoned, now released

gijoe

My my there is a lot of hate for Tommy on here be careful unless the Hate Speech legislation you lefties are clamouring for catches up with you.

Sync

Splodge

My my there is a lot of hate for Tommy on here be careful unless the Hate Speech legislation you lefties are clamouring for catches up with you.
Anyone with a bit of decency knows exactly what the criminal thug is. Does that include you?

Paddyc

If we were to hate 'Tommy' on the grounds of ethnic background, we'd be self-hating Irish.

Nobody hates him on the grounds of his gender/ethnicity/sexual orientation or any of that.

He's a horrible little c**t and that's why he's hated.

gijoe

Anyone with a bit of decency knows exactly what the criminal thug is. Does that include you?
I know he does allow his temper to get the better of him on occasion and rises to provocation too easy. But let's be clear he doesn't go out looking for fistfights unlike those who target him.

Levellers

"ENGLISH Defence League founder Tommy Robinson is today beginning an 18 month jail sentence for a £160,000 mortgage fraud. The 31-year-old, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, had previously admitted two counts of the offence at a hearing in November.

In an apparent comment on the sentencing at St Albans Crown Court, the Robinson took to Twitter to say "This is a complete stitch-up".

It's never his fault!

JAILED: Ex-EDL leader Tommy Robinson sentenced to 18 months in prison for mortgage fraud

The OD

Hate? No, he's like litter or dog dirt on the footpath. Unpleasant and a possible public health risk but once he has been safely bagged up and disposed of, nothing more to say or think about with him.

Cdebru

If he is using an Irish passport then presumably they would have to deport him here so be careful what you wish for!

I don't wish for anything other than a difficult existence for the cnut.

Politics matters

Seriously?
Yea seriously bud.

At the start of the video, I bet you thought to yourself that Tommy was overacting to what has happened to his childhood town. Or that he thinks too highly of himself.

But, the minute he stopped his car he was confronted and assaulted by a radical Muslim extremist, who should have never been allowed into Europe. If he was born in Britain, then his parents or grandparents should not have been allowed over.

MsDaisyC

Yea seriously bud.

At the start of the video, I bet you thought to yourself that Tommy was overacting to what has happened to his childhood town. Or that he thinks too highly of himself.

But, the minute he stopped his car he was confronted and assaulted by a radical Muslim extremist, who should have never been allowed into Europe. If he was born in Britain, then his parents or grandparents should not have been allowed over.
British colonialism, innit. Same reason Yaxley's parents or grandparents came to England.

Politics matters

British colonialism, innit. Same reason Yaxley's parents or grandparents came to England.
Right. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Based on your point though, Ireland is morally allowed to close the door on all Muslims. We never had an empire obviously.

Although my main point was that the video proves that Tomm has been the victim of unprovoked violence merely because people disagree with him. And that he doesn't 'bring it on himself'.

MsDaisyC

Right. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Based on your point though, Ireland is morally allowed to close the door on all Muslims. We never had an empire obviously.

Although my main point was that the video proves that Tomm has been the victim of unprovoked violence merely because people disagree with him. And that he doesn't 'bring it on himself'.
How did you extrapolate that?

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom