TONIGHT Weekly Monday 10th to Thursday 13th October 2016: Vincent Browne Mon, Tue, Thur 10.30pm: Pat Kenny Wed 9.30pm

Norman Bates

Twitter
norman60bates
TONIGHT Weekly Monday 10th to Thursday 13th October 2016: Vincent Browne Mon, Tue, Thur 10.30pm: Pat Kenny Wed 9.30pm

TONIGHT Weekly Monday 10th to Thursday 13th October 2016:
Vincent Browne Mon, Tue, Thur 10.30pm: Pat Kenny Wed 9.30pm

A current affairs programme from an alternative perspective, focusing on issues of income and inequality,
as well as seeking to hold institutions and powerful people to account.

Vincent Browne Mon, Tue, Thur 10.30pm

Cos they’re worth it!!! TDs to get pay boost of

Monday 10th
Nothing so far about tonight’s show. Will put up details when received.

Last Night's big Debate Clinton vs Trump.

Tuesday 11th [starts post #62]
BUDGET DAY SPECIAL: Extended show to midnight, 10.30pm to 11.59pm.

Panels that include:
@OrlaNWCI, @RoryHearne, Darragh Kilbride, @sinead_ryan, Rita Fagan,@karldeeter, Patricia Callan (@SFA_Irl), & Jimmy Kelly (@UNITE_Union_IRE).

Finally, we'll be joined by Justine McCarthy, @harrymcgee, @colettebrowne & @ShaneBeattyKFM for a preview of tomorrow's headlines

Thursday 13th [starts post #143]
We discuss the threats to the reputation of An Garda Síochána and the treatment of whistleblowers within the force.

Joining us are @Mickcliff, @ClareDalyTD , @gavreilly and @amomcnally.

And joining us for our preview of tomorrow's papers are @Eomurchu, Marie Louise O'Donnell and @ivanabacik

Veteran broadcaster Pat Kenny and TV3's Colette Fitzpatrick deal with the important news and current affairs issues of the week, with in-depth analysis and one-on-one interviews
Pat Kenny Wed 9.30pm

Wednesday 12th [starts post #135]
Trump and Budget 2017

Previous #VINB: http://www.politics.ie/forum/backstage/251602-tonight-weekly-monday-3rd-thursday-6th-october-2016-vincent-browne-mon-tue-thur-10-30pm-pat-kenny-wed-9-30pm.html#post10602311

tv3 catch-up through: Catch-up TV, Entertainment, News, Sport, Soaps and all your favourite Irish and International shows from TV3

Expected popcorn rating:

Housekeeping for every night ... here are the links which should get you
the tv3 schedules …
TV3 - TV Guide
the papers ...
Broadsheet.ie
and the tweets ...
https://twitter.com/search?q=#vinb&src=typd
This is also the link to get info on tonight’s show.

Trolleywatch https://www.inmo.ie/Trolley_Ward_Watch

Last edited:

johnny365

The vinb thread one time was the busiest thread here, it's a mark of how far the show a
Has plummeted that the show now gets a handful of posts on here.

Even the guests always seem to be picked from the same group, most have tired of vinnies hard left agenda driven drivel a long time ago.

Last edited:

Norman Bates

Twitter
norman60bates
The travellers again.
I know ... you're just trying to wind me up knowing I can't double check that ... :D

Well, smarty, guess what I found on the tweet machine ...

UnitedAgainstRacism ‏@UnitedARacism ·
Some say #racism in Ireland only started with foreigners coming in. There is a long history of racism against #Travellers #vinb

:shock:

constitutionus

im off.

if its any consolation norm claire byrne looks shyte too.

:(

Dorcha

That's what it is so far. I missed the start so I don't know who he's talking to. some rep for the travellers who did a stage show about it, apparently.

johnny365

Looks like vinnies viewing figures will surpass the All Ireland Final tonight!!

Dorcha

VB: "Whenever we do anything on travellers, there's a volume of hate (generated) through text and tweets and ..."

Gone on a break now.

Dorcha

Part 2
David Cullinane (Sinn Fein), PatBren (Fine Gael) and two women whose namesw I haven't picked up so far.

Still talking about the travellers and how their support was cut.

ergo2

The traveller spokeman cannot understand why many pubs close on days of a traveller funeral.

Vincent just made sympathetic noises.

Neither of them seem to have experience of the mayhem that occurs in towns, and especially in and around pubs that cater for tired and emotional traveller funeral goers.

In some cases the trouble starts in the graveyard with brandishing of slash-hooks to show their grief. Part of that ancient culture, you know.

New Threads

Most Replies